Reaction score
Some sunday-basstalk...

image.jpg

LoerEnd

Citizen Thumb
Reaction score
Some sunday-basstalk...

What's with the Truman Show neighborhood, man? :D
Won't they allow electrics? We should all go and do up a 90Hz - 130dB concert in your backyard.

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
What's with the Truman Show neighborhood, man? :D
Won't they allow electrics? We should all go and do up a 90Hz - 130dB concert in your backyard.

Believe me, my neighbourhood takes part of my electrified bassplaying often enough. At home I test all my new ideas and proceed my never ending search for the best overdrive/distortion-sound. That all happens in a room in the basement, but that room has a small window...
Last year we played a short gig in our garden, which you can see on the picture below. Some neighbours came and watched, some shook their head and run for cover! The policemen were very friendly! At some day it will be time to strike again!

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Can't see the picture, but I believe you...
Awesome. I sometimes feel small towns need More Bass. And More Cowbell.

Next try:

26.05.2012.jpg

That was only the soundcheck. Don´t have any pictures of the gig itself, only some bad vids... because it was too loud! Only humming to hear, they all recorded with some elder smartphones. What a loss for the whole mankind! And this was the only time I used my SSII CS, because I do not carry it to any gigs. After 13 years it has still has no scratches at all, any damage would be punished with sudden death! Only at home I took the risk. Next time I will call HPW and his team for some professional recordings. He will not miss that chance, we have fresh bratwursts! And Sauerkraut if he wishes! And Senf!!!

P.S.: the day will come when I will burn that ****** red folder! Our singer does not read the lyrics, but without that folder he feels uneasy. I should buy him a rabbit´s foot!

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Picking up one of these on saturday.

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Picked me up this 1998 Sterling this morning... In humbucking mode it sounds a LOT like a Stingray which is what I hoped for. Can be switched to single coil too, has 3 band eq with the mids at a great freq. I like this a lot and now think I'm Flea. LOL!

And well errrr look mom, no Warwicks!

(Dolphin is still at the doctors and will return, don't worry folks)

Nachobassman

Bass, Tapas, and Rn´R!
Reaction score
Nice family.

(For one sec I thought you did something you will sure regret ;) ).

Reaction score
Real Name
Chris
My non-Warwick bass. Built this one myself.

i like it what does it sound like do you have a sound clip i want one how much did it cost what are the specs are you going to install a hipshot for low a lol jsmith lol!

Reaction score
i like it what does it sound like do you have a sound clip i want one how much did it cost what are the specs are you going to install a hipshot for low a lol jsmith lol!
Glad you asked Chris. It sounds like Unicorns farting. No sound clips yet though, there's currently no medium on the planet capable of recording unicorn farts. It cost 533,000 rubles because we all know Russian unicorn farts are the best. Inside instead of a preamp it has a small hadron collider and the energy released from smashing particles power the bass. Currently all the amps on the market have active/passive settings but none have a setting for Hadron. Finally, no there will be no hipshot d-tuner for fear of world wide devastation caused by such a low note.

Top Bottom