=The Warwick Streamer Club=

steembass

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
12 years difference…2005 versus 1993
1654333763955.jpeg

Reaction score
Hey guys,
6 years ago I brought a 2001 Germany made Warwick Streamer Standard fretless from my bass teacher for £200 (250$)
And I only just realised that it may possible be worth more than that?

What are your guys opinions. Attached are some 6 years old photos of it as it is at My Parents house thus I don't have it with me. So, sorry about bad quality

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220612-211951_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20220612-211951_Photos.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 120
  • Screenshot_20220612-211940_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20220612-211940_Photos.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 106
Reaction score
Real Name
Ulrich
Hey guys,
6 years ago I brought a 2001 Germany made Warwick Streamer Standard fretless from my bass teacher for £200 (250$)
And I only just realised that it may possible be worth more than that?

What are your guys opinions. Attached are some 6 years old photos of it as it is at My Parents house thus I don't have it with me. So, sorry about bad quality
I would say 200-300£. These are not the high end basses you pay a grant. Keep it and play it 👍

Reaction score
Hello - I posted this as its own thread, but maybe it would be better here. Not trying to SPAM, so apologies for the double post.

I'm trying to find the exact string spacing at the bridge for the masterbuilt 2021 Streamer Stage I Ltd 5-string, but I'm unable to come up with anything.

I know that Streamer Stage I basses typically have 19-20mm spacing, but this does not appear to be true on this bass from looking at pics. It looks wider than a Streamer Stage II, but I'm not sure if my eyes are playing tricks on me.

The dealer sent me pics that show his calipers at 17.38, center-to-center, but this doesn't seem accurate either.

Can I get official word from someone at Warwick? Or is there anyone who owns a masterbuilt version who knows how to accurately measure for me?

Seems weird they'd do an Ltd Stage I with 16.5mm spacing, but maybe that's the standard now.

Thank you for your help!

rbyktz81urenjyqclnmn.jpg

Reaction score
Hi Addison,
Nice bass, good score. My 2021 limited Streamer lx 5 has a 16.5mm string spacing, and from what I have seen on the Warwick Website for your guitar it is the same.

Reaction score
Hi Addison,
Nice bass, good score. My 2021 limited Streamer lx 5 has a 16.5mm string spacing, and from what I have seen on the Warwick Website for your guitar it is the same.

Hello - thanks, but I haven't purchased it yet.

I'm checking on the neck through masterbuilt model and I'm not sure if those specs are accurate since it appears that all basses have the same neck measurements on the website and I don't believe this is true. Normally Streamer Stage I neck through basses have wider spacing at the bridge and also have wider necks, but the website lists both Streamer Stage I and Stage II with identical measurements.

Whether or not I buy the bass depends on the string spacing. I normally play F Bass and Sadowsky and ZON, all of which have 18-19 mm spacing. 16.5 is too tight for me, so if that's the case, I'll have to pass, unfortunately.

steembass

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
I suppose you are looking for a „broad neck“ then. „Broad neck“ with about 19 mm spacing is standard on the Streamer Stage I 5 string. The LX has got the narrower spacing (16.5 mm) as a standard.

Reaction score
I suppose you are looking for a „broad neck“ then. „Broad neck“ with about 19 mm spacing is standard on the Streamer Stage I 5 string. The LX has got the narrower spacing (16.5 mm) as a standard.
Unfortunately, this isn't true for the neck-through master-built 2021 Streamer Stage I Ltd.

I got an answer to my question, for anyone who is interested:

Ashley from Warwick Framus USA was kind enough to return my email today - unfortunately, this bass has 16.5 mm spacing, so it won't work for me. Every other bass I own is 18-19 and, although I used to rock a Thumb bass years ago, I just can't go back to that tight spacing again.

Curious that a Stage I would have Stage II spacing and these types of anomalies are why it'd be a great idea for these specs to be included on the website. A suggestion to Warwick, for what it's worth.

Last edited:
Top Bottom