Show Us Your Non- Warwick Bass Then!

Reaction score
Just got this the other day. Fun to play and sounds great. I like the fact it is not a fender.

20210716_202816.jpg

PaulS

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Of course, as always, our lovely forum flips the pics when you use mobile iOS :rolleyes:

PaulS

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
@PizzaFiend it took me like 2 minutes to get used to it. The dealer had a bunch of Dingwall I played, and they were all easy. Only thing little trouble with is slapping, but that’s not really what I bought this bass for.

BrusselsBass

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Real Name
Ulrich
@PizzaFiend it took me like 2 minutes to get used to it. The dealer had a bunch of Dingwall I played, and they were all easy. Only thing little trouble with is slapping, but that’s not really what I bought this bass for.
Beautiful bird you have there!! How are the electronics for the 3 pickups? 2-band + balance pot? But slapping should be easy, the PUs leaves lots of space.

PaulS

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
@BrusselsBass no it is volume, 4 way selector, and tone knob. Space for my right hand isn’t an issue, just have to get used to left hand position with the fan fret, hard to fret octaves cleanly for slapping without buzzing. Damn small hands lol.

BrusselsBass

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Real Name
Ulrich
@BrusselsBass no it is volume, 4 way selector, and tone knob. Space for my right hand isn’t an issue, just have to get used to left hand position with the fan fret, hard to fret octaves cleanly for slapping without buzzing. Damn small hands lol.
So it's a passive tone blend? Passive bass? And the selector switches the PUs?

PaulS

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Yes it is passive. The selector has 4 positions. So you get the following combinations:
Bridge
Bridge/Middle
Middle
Bridge/Middle/Neck

Top Bottom