Incoming!!! (show Us Your New Stuff Before You Actually Have It)

Reaction score
Real Name
Ulrich
So the lil fretless ain't alone ;) tststs what else to do on a Sat afternoon

Reaction score
Real Name
Ulrich
Doesn't have a licence plate, but judging from the compartment cover it's from an early batch. Agreed on the price and have to pay. My wife doesn't smell the roast yet, keeping a straight face :rolleyes:
@Hoggles maybe Scott knows more ???
Screenshot_20201128-160058_eBay Kleinanzeigen.jpg

Stainless

Guard of the Fortress
Reaction score
I am thinking about trading my beloved Infinity TCS SN Zebrano against a Marleaux MBass 5. The Infinity is great, especially the sound. But I am really curious about the Marleaux. Do you have any experiences with their MBass?

View attachment 22326 View attachment 22327
Buy the Marleaux first and test it against the Infinity if you have the money :) No i don't have any experience with marleaux.

Reaction score
Here's for something a bit different: a mini-bass!

I ordered a FingyBass (kind of like the more well-known Wing Bass) the other day: Here are some examples of them: Reverb

Mine will be grey/black, have 5 strings and be a lined fretless.Yay!

Reaction score
Higher registers? Filigrane fingers?!
Not quite sure what you mean by that, but it is like an ordinary bass, chopped in half :cool:. So from the 12th fret up, with ordinary strings. Have never tried this before, but it seems a fun little thing, and a good travel companion! (It also has a built-in headphone amp.)

Reaction score
Real Name
Ulrich
They look tiny on the pictures, maybe I get it wrong... I find playing fretless from 12 up is demanding in terms of intonation but it's a good training. I'm sure it's fun. Send pictures and keep us posted!!

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
208_cab_front.png
208_cab_front.png

Yes. Two of those 2x8" cabs.
Occured to me I only own big rigs so these will serve the Elf amp or some other small head in the future.
High quality Faitalpro drivers in there. This will be a loud small rig.

Top Bottom