Incoming!!! (show Us Your New Stuff Before You Actually Have It)

So, this is one is on its way here soon!


Nice!!

Question: Since you are in Oslo, where did you buy it?

I mean, I’ve been thinking about buying an octave mandolin from Eastwood, one of those who look just like your cello guitar, but there’s no Spanish or European distributor and buying direct from the USA is, well, right out of the plan because of tariffs and taxes.

Looking forward to your answer. 👀
 
Nice!!

Question: Since you are in Oslo, where did you buy it?

I mean, I’ve been thinking about buying an octave mandolin from Eastwood, one of those who look just like your cello guitar, but there’s no Spanish or European distributor and buying direct from the USA is, well, right out of the plan because of tariffs and taxes.

Looking forward to your answer. 👀

Thanks!

I bought it directly from Eastwood. (It has not arrived yet, it was a preorder.) There will be 25 % Norwegian VAT added, but I found a nice 30 % discount code online, so that helped :) There are no tariffs other than that applicable in Norway, at least.

By the way: it is not exactly an octave mandolin, but I do have an Eastwood mandocello for sale, if that could be of interest to you?
 
Thanks!

I bought it directly from Eastwood. (It has not arrived yet, it was a preorder.) There will be 25 % Norwegian VAT added, but I found a nice 30 % discount code online, so that helped :) There are no tariffs other than that applicable in Norway, at least.

By the way: it is not exactly an octave mandolin, but I do have an Eastwood mandocello for sale, if that could be of interest to you?
What's the Eastwood mandocello you have, the one that looks like a Gibson ES175??
 
What's the Eastwood mandocello you have, the one that looks like a Gibson ES175??

No, it is the Warren Ellis version:

Warren_Ellis_Mandocello_Sunburst_Front.jpg
 
Nope, I paraphrased that Nirvana song, I know exactly what I meant. 😉
Technically you quoted it since those are the actual lyrics. I then paraphrased it to allude to something being 'on the way' i.e. your order.

Not important. What is important is the meatbox. Didn't know they still made them. After seeing your post I did a quick google and find they reissued them with a different controls and artwork. Nice one. Should be a lot of fun.
 
IMG_20260925_182420.webp
Arrived!

Just in time for tomorrow's gig.

Guess it will be some subwoofer blown.... 😅
 
Back
Top