Sold! Warwick Streamer Lx 5 Strings Made In Germany

Reaction score
Sorry to just post this again but i couldn't update the price on the other one.
Beautiful german made Streamer LX, very good condition, Great sound and Amazing low B!
Very last price; 689£ (759€)
Lowest price on the internet, do not miss this!!
The Bass is located in Vicenza, Italy, but i can ship worldwide!

Might be interest in trading with Fender USA, Music man Stingray, Warwick Thumb, Corvette $$
s-l1600 (1).jpg

Attachments

• s-l1600 (2).jpg
    s-l1600 (2).jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 398
  • s-l1600 (3).jpg
    s-l1600 (3).jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 403
Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi there. Just a couple of questions on shipping please. What would the bass be sent in (e.g. hard case, or gig bag in card box etc)? And what would be a total shipped price to the UK?
Cheers :)

Reaction score
Hi there. Just a couple of questions on shipping please. What would the bass be sent in (e.g. hard case, or gig bag in card box etc)? And what would be a total shipped price to the UK?
Cheers :)
Hi! The final shipped price would be 740£ without any bag or 750£ shipped with a Warwick rockbag :)
Insurance Is included

Reaction score
Hi! The final shipped price would be 740£ without any bag or 750£ shipped with a Warwick rockbag :)
Insurance Is included
Thanks for that info. If I could just ask another question please, what's the serial number on back on headstock - just so I can find out its year of manufacture etc. Many thanks.

Reaction score
Thanks for that info. If I could just ask another question please, what's the serial number on back on headstock - just so I can find out its year of manufacture etc. Many thanks.
Sure! C 123107 06
IhI don't know why but i had some issues finding It on the Warwick site so i emailed them and that's what they replied :)

- Bass Streamer LX
5 string
Serial Number C 123107 06
Year 2006
Month March
Number 123107
Neck Wood Ovangkol Wood
Fingerboard Wenge Wood
Frets Bronce Warwick Frets
Nut Just a Nut II
Neck construction Bolt on
Body 2 pcs. solid Flamed Maple Wood
Surface Burgund Red satin Surface
Pickups active MEC PJ Pickups
Electronic active 2 Band MEC Electronic
Hardware Gold Hardware made for Warwick
Made in Germany / 08258 Markneukirchen

Reaction score
Thanks for that info! Yes, I've also found some serial numbers don't always work with that tool on their website.

Just a couple of other questions please:

1. Is the Just a Nut II still intact on the bass? I've found that the side clips on these can easily snap over time.
2. Is there any excess back bow in the neck and is the truss rod still operational? I'm only asking this question because I have had issues with 2 previous German Warwicks built in the mid 2000's (1 Corvette and 1 Streamer Jazzman), that both had ineffective truss rods - one of which snapped! Never had this issue with Warwicks from the 1990s or 2010s where the neck profile is thinner. I wondered whether it might be something about the chunky profile Ovangkol necks from the 2000's that were more prone to this.

Appreciate your time. Cheers :)

Reaction score
Thanks for that info! Yes, I've also found some serial numbers don't always work with that tool on their website.

1. Is the Just a Nut II still intact on the bass? I've found that the side clips on these can easily snap over time.
2. Is there any excess back bow in the neck and is the truss rod still operational? I'm only asking this question because I have had issues with 2 previous German Warwicks built in the mid 2000's (1 Corvette and 1 Streamer Jazzman), that both had ineffective truss rods - one of which snapped! Never had this issue with Warwicks from the 1990s or 2010s where the neck profile is thinner. I wondered whether it might be something about the chunky profile Ovangkol necks from the 2000's that were more prone to this.

I Just found out that the Just a nut 2 has been replaced by the previous owner with a Just a nut 3 (i think, the One in the picture) which Is in perfect shape :) the bass has a good setup with Low action and the truss rod works fine :)

Attachments

• 15949028555397274231054938239393.jpg
    15949028555397274231054938239393.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 325
Reaction score

Let me know if you could be interested :)

Reaction score
Let me know if you could be interested :)
I'm looking at a few options currently on the internet with regards to a 5 string Streamer. Yours looks like a pretty good deal. However if I'm being entirely honest I'm not a massive fan of red guitars, so that's the main thing I'd need to get my head around :) Let's see how things pan out - I've only really started looking around. Thanks for your helpful info so far. Cheers!

Reaction score
If you're interested i can make you a last good offer, even of the bass is still red ahha:)

I'm looking at a few options currently on the internet with regards to a 5 string Streamer. Yours looks like a pretty good deal. However if I'm being entirely honest I'm not a massive fan of red guitars, so that's the main thing I'd need to get my head around :) Let's see how things pan out - I've only really started looking around. Thanks for your helpful info so far. Cheers!

Reaction score
If you're interested i can make you a last good offer, even of the bass is still red ahha:)
Hi there. I've cured my GAS for the time being and realise I don't actually need another bass anytime soon :) GLWTS

Florin

OG
Reaction score
The deal is insane!!! It outplays basses twice the price, when I audition for a new band and I am not sure what bass will fit that band, Streamer LX5 is my first choice. Always, and I never miss.
I wanted to say that the bass is not THAT red as in pics 2 and 3, most likely pic No1 is more accurate. I owned a fretless one (incredible!), and unfortunately I had to sell it to fund other project (studio). It is more like a reddish brown. I hope it helps :) Just FYI, I would never sell this instrument for less than 1200 EUR.

Reaction score
The deal is insane!!! It outplays basses twice the price, when I audition for a new band and I am not sure what bass will fit that band, Streamer LX5 is my first choice. Always, and I never miss.
I wanted to say that the bass is not THAT red as in pics 2 and 3, most likely pic No1 is more accurate. I owned a fretless one (incredible!), and unfortunately I had to sell it to fund other project (studio). It is more like a reddish brown. I hope it helps :) Just FYI, I would never sell this instrument for less than 1200 EUR.
Thank you my friend! That's right, those two pics were taken with flashlight to show the condition of the body, the bass Is definetely more like a reddish Brown as you said :)
I love this Streamer but due to this Covid situation i'm not playing live and i Need some funds :(

Top Bottom