Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Doug Wimbish of Living Colour in 1993 playing a Streamer Stage II 4 on MTV:
When I first saw that performance it finally clicked how he was getting the slap sound he was getting. I started working on that technique during that performance and still play with it now, especially when I'm trying to do anything that Ryan from Mudvayne/Soften the Glare plays. I found it odd even then to see him playing that bass though as he usually plays Spectors.
Accept! Love them with Tornillo. \m/
I watched this whole clip thinking what a nice sound and wondering what kind of bass this is, until the lights hit the bassist. Check it out, it's a very cool listen as well.
Oh, I liked that very much, Jester. Loved the melody and timbre of the vocals as well as the composition and structure of the song.
Made me feel like getting out of bed after being down with allergies all day.
Jon Anderson live with Todmobile performing a Yes song.
Bassist has several Wicks on stage.
You're welcome! The track is absolutely one of the most magical ever written - Yes at their best.Thank you so much for sharing this; it's the best version I've ever heard!
Last month my son saw The Wailers in Pittsburgh and Aston “Family Man” Barrett was playing a six string Corvette! I’ll try to upload a video shot of “get up stand up” as soon as I can figure out how to
1.55 Buzzard![]()
