Spot The Warwick!

Found this on some facebook post. I don't think I'm a fan of the music.

 
Pops up a few times from 1:30 to 2:30 but best shot is at 2:20 in. Cory Wong is a guitarist associated with Vulfpeck, if you haven't heard either and like funk and soul go check them out. They are a bit... odd.

Looks like an all white five string dolphin. Yes you read that correctly.

 
"This corpse is still moving sir."

Well I'll be damned, it's Coroner. The genius of Coroner that is. And there's a Warwick involved. With just one guitar, there's often parts that the bass is the only thing that supports the leads. Not sure about the exact specs of the Corvette $$ but it's very clearly heard throughout. I just listened to the solo of Serpent Moves after many years and was yet again floored. Swiss metal = good stuff.

 


Fun band!! Twelve Foot Ninja bassist has an absolute killer Warwick tone..Do yourself a favour and watch all their clips for fun they are truly hilarious..they broke records for crowdfunding for clips
 
  • Like
Reactions: RIP
Bassoctopus is his forum name here I believe.
 
Finally released song and video, some pretty prominent slap basssssss on this one.



Pops up a few times from 1:30 to 2:30 but best shot is at 2:20 in. Cory Wong is a guitarist associated with Vulfpeck, if you haven't heard either and like funk and soul go check them out. They are a bit... odd.

Looks like an all white five string dolphin. Yes you read that correctly.

 
1000% correct hahah. I got my dolphin 4 days before we did the video.
Very cool stuff man, awesome video and song! Although the Dolphin is played in the vid, the tapping part at 1:30 sounds like your Thumb BO. Did I guess right? :)
 
Australian electro band doing a cover of an Australian political pub rock band. Needed a bass player so this guy steps in, check out the colour on that thing!

 
Australian electro band doing a cover of an Australian political pub rock band. Needed a bass player so this guy steps in, check out the colour on that thing!



Warwick posted that bass on their Instagram page:

zmb9yd.jpg
 
They are so enamored of the bass they barely show his face lol. Nice version, bass sounds nice and meaty
 
Back
Top