Incoming!!! (show Us Your New Stuff Before You Actually Have It)

Reaction score
Real Name
Steve Gregory
I buy synth pedals and never use them. It's a sickness.

Incoming:

1636304568270.png

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Mr.Irvines bass! Did you get it on your trip to Warwick?
No, I bought it on Ebay USA. FedEx now already failed two times to deliver it. I have no chance to contact the driver. This bass came from San Diego to my local FedEx deposit within two days and now they don’t manage to hand it over.

kimgee

Wenge Taste Tester
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Real Name
depends on who's asking
Ok, this is too good to be true, so it's probably a scam, but I guess I will find out soon enough:

Reaction score
Ok, this is too good to be true, so it's probably a scam, but I guess I will find out soon enough:

Looks a bargain but the seller has zero selling feedback.
Its a real beauty of a bargain if it’s real

kimgee

Wenge Taste Tester
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Real Name
depends on who's asking
Looks a bargain but the seller has zero selling feedback.
Its a real beauty of a bargain if it’s real
Yeah, I would expect more like a 4K price tag on that bass, so it's probably not going to happen. That's the only good thing about Reverb - even if I never see it, I will get all my money back.:)

Reaction score
Real Name
Ulrich
iu

New set coming in, not sure if I want to put it in the Streamer instead of EMG's or in the Fortress One instead of MEC Dynamics... x)
Are these new ?? The preamp remains BEC? Share your experience please 👍

kimgee

Wenge Taste Tester
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Real Name
depends on who's asking
Yeah, I would expect more like a 4K price tag on that bass, so it's probably not going to happen. That's the only good thing about Reverb - even if I never see it, I will get all my money back.:)
Well it looks like Reverb has shot themselves in the foot with this one. Although there was no mention of it when I paid, it seems Reverb has no Reverb Payments set up in the seller's home country. So the payment went directly to the seller. Normally, it is held by Reverb unitl the seller enters tracking info, and even held longer when the seller has no feedback. They seem to be scrambling now to come up with an answer to their own stupidity. The name on the listing was fake, they had no feedback, they do not respond to attempted contacts, and............Reverb let the payment go directly to the scammer. Too funny!!!

Top Bottom