Hoggles

Supporting Member
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Nakid, clean n´ sexy!

HOLY :eek: MAMA

I had never seen your Infy, Nacho.

Amazing!

Curious.... I see the can on the back of the table... what are you using to condition her?

Nachobassman

Bass, Tapas, and Rn´R!
Reaction score
Thanks... guess I´ll have to post some newer pics of my babies... 8:

Nachobassman

Bass, Tapas, and Rn´R!
Reaction score
Curious.... I see the can on the back of the table... what are you using to condition her?
It is some spanish wood wax, similar to Warwick´s bees wax, and half the price. ;)

Last edited:

Nachobassman

Bass, Tapas, and Rn´R!
Reaction score
Are you ready for your weekend´s gig? I am! 8:

IMG_2276.JPG

Hoggles

Supporting Member
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Not very comfortable with guns (airsoft or not) being glorified on the good vibe zone.

Here's my official down vote.

Last edited:

boston asphalt2

Official Forum Pain in the Ass
Reaction score
Not very comfortable with guns (airsoft or not) being glorified on the good vibe zone.

Here's my official down vote.

Where are they being glorified? I can't open any videos at work, is it in one of the videos?

I love going to the shooting range :)

Hoggles

Supporting Member
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Where are they being glorified? I can't open any videos at work, is it in one of the videos?

I love going to the shooting range :)

It's the bizarre AK & Infy worship video above, posted by selrak. I don't like to see that kind of stuff on here. And I'll express that opinion, everytime.

I'm a gun owner, I love shooting. That's beside the point. What I don't love is seeing this stuff on a place that bills itself as "the good vibe zone", in it's banner, in it's quote of day and in it's badges for supporting members. Flies in the face of that motto. And Flo and others are wondering why membership is low.

Don't like it. Never will. I'd sincerely hope this forum can separate something like Warwicks and an tool used to kill people. Airsoft or not...It's the overall vibe.

kimgee

Wenge Taste Tester
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Real Name
depends on who's asking
I have no opinion on the gun topic (well actually I do but I will keep it to myself), but that is the weirdest video I have seen lately. What is the connection between an Infinity bass and a paintball gun? And weirder still.....what the heck is that demonic voice in the video about? Do satan worshipers dig Warwicks and paint ball guns? Pretty strange stuff.

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
On a brighter note, here's how to sing Infinity really bad. LOL.

kimgee

Wenge Taste Tester
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Real Name
depends on who's asking
Weird. Should I remove it?
Don't remove it because I think it's weird. Everyone has their own opinion. Heck, I think Zon players are weird.;)

Top Bottom