Incoming!!! (show Us Your New Stuff Before You Actually Have It)

Reaction score
Sorry but it already came-- oops!

This TC Electronic RH450 was selling at a price I couldn't refuse and then they took and additional 10% off for fitting in the category of customer returns, blemished, or mfg refurbished. When I asked them what the deal was, the said in this case it was merely open box with the amp still sealed in it's plastic wrapper ... and comes with full mfg warranty and free shipping. So that was cool-- I got if from Music Group Services Nevada aka musicgroup1 on eBay.

Attachments

• 66915EA6-1300-409C-8510-ACFF3063DC5B.jpeg
    66915EA6-1300-409C-8510-ACFF3063DC5B.jpeg
    50.2 KB · Views: 325
Last edited:
Reaction score
So, I have been contemplating a 6 string fretless for a while and finally have a plan in place. I managed to pick up a Korean pro series corvette, 6 string in black oil finish. I will be replacing all the chrome hardware to black.

It is fretted but I have it currently at a luthiers getting the fretboard removed and replaced with a New Zealand native hard wood called "Black Maire" Should have it back in about a week. Will post pics when I get it.

The black maire is similar density to Ebony and has some interesting grain. Should look killer!

Here is a pic of the grain of the wood.

e7eec2b8cfe7188da7bfb80d689dae8a.jpg

Reaction score
Real Name
Rehan
What kind of sorcery is this???

:p Currently at my luthier’s shop being routed to add a J pickup in the bridge position with MEC Gold P/J pickups to be installed along with a 3-knob Aguilar OBP-2 preamp. I will post updated pics once completed. :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
So, I have been contemplating a 6 string fretless for a while and finally have a plan in place. I managed to pick up a Korean pro series corvette, 6 string in black oil finish. I will be replacing all the chrome hardware to black.

It is fretted but I have it currently at a luthiers getting the fretboard removed and replaced with a New Zealand native hard wood called "Black Maire" Should have it back in about a week. Will post pics when I get it.

The black maire is similar density to Ebony and has some interesting grain. Should look killer!

Here is a pic of the grain of the wood.

View attachment 19015

Looks sharp

jester

ocdemon
Reaction score
Real Name
Yanni
:p Currently at my luthier’s shop being routed to add a J pickup in the bridge position with MEC Gold P/J pickups to be installed along with a 3-knob Aguilar OBP-2 preamp. I will post updated pics once completed. :)

I recently came across your bass searching for Warwicks with a one piece neck. :)

jester

ocdemon
Reaction score
Real Name
Yanni
I recently came across your bass searching for Warwicks with a one piece neck. :)

Silly me, I just realized it's a RockBass, plus Rehan posted a pick of the multilaminate "one piece neck". :oops:

Stainless

Guard of the Fortress
Reaction score
Nice one :)

I just bought a Neuser Crusade. It is already there but the seller didn't mentioned the orginal bridge is missing.
So incoming is a Neuser Bridge (Abm Monorail Fretless) from the Netherlands ;)

jester

ocdemon
Reaction score
Real Name
Yanni
Nice one :)

I just bought a Neuser Crusade. It is already there but the seller didn't mentioned the orginal bridge is missing.
So incoming is a Neuser Bridge (Abm Monorail Fretless) from the Netherlands ;)

Another obscure bass? Some pics are in order. :)

Top Bottom