The Heads Up Thread

BrusselsBass

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Real Name
Ulrich
Honestly the Star SC might be the ugliest model they have, in my opinion of course
Much closer to the original Framus StarBass of the 60s - the StarBass I have looks more like a Guild/Gretsch. But you're right, mine is prettier 😉

Hardy

Supporting Member
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Honestly the Star SC might be the ugliest model they have, in my opinion of course
The ugliest model is the Buzzard! 😝 This special Star Bass SC looks pretty, usually I don’t like them too. Don’t forget the Thumb SC, that one looks weird too.

eyvindwa

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The ugliest model is the Buzzard! 😝 This special Star Bass SC looks pretty, usually I don’t like them too. Don’t forget the Thumb SC, that one looks weird too.
There can really be no competition; this is by far the ugliest model:
wbass.jpg

BrusselsBass

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Real Name
Ulrich
Single cut :eek:🤢🤮

Hardy

Supporting Member
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
So you went from 5 to 8 ? 😂
They are just 4 string basses with octave strings. But I now also own 6/12 string basses. Once I leave the comfort zone I want „full range“. My 10 string I only keep because it’s unique. Never seen another one on the market.

Luc67

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Top Bottom