The Heads Up Thread

Nachobassman

Bass, Tapas, and Rn´R!
Reaction score
I mentioned a few days ago that Reverb was rapidly turning into poopoo. Here is a simply breathtaking example of exactly what I was talking about:

For ONLY $2775.00 usd you can be the proud owner of a piece of contaminated firewood!!! I say contaminated because it still has melted finish residue and other stuff stuck to it. Jeebus, what a pathetic joke!
And, as for the Infinity, I have been unable to contact the seller and he hasn't shipped it yet..........almost as expected. Actually, I expected the seller to have shipped something in a box by now, because they don't pay you until you post tracking info. Must be a rookie scammer. ;)
Priceless...

Reaction score
I mentioned a few days ago that Reverb was rapidly turning into poopoo. Here is a simply breathtaking example of exactly what I was talking about:

For ONLY $2775.00 usd you can be the proud owner of a piece of contaminated firewood!!! I say contaminated because it still has melted finish residue and other stuff stuck to it. Jeebus, what a pathetic joke!
And, as for the Infinity, I have been unable to contact the seller and he hasn't shipped it yet..........almost as expected. Actually, I expected the seller to have shipped something in a box by now, because they don't pay you until you post tracking info. Must be a rookie scammer. ;)
does anything even prove that it's vintage? When I sold a guy a 1974 fender p-bass he was so picky he made me take the neck off so that we could see a stamp in the neck pocket proving authenticity. And this seller put "Used-very good" condition 😂 he's dreaming

Reaction score
Specs on it say birdseye maple, but that is the lamest birdseye i've seen to date. :)

Hardy

Supporting Member
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Truss rod stuck. But this is a non volute, easy repair.

BrusselsBass

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Real Name
Ulrich
Truss rod is about 100€ - I got my '88 thumb fixed for +/-300€; TR didn’t move an inch.

Top Bottom