What are you listening to..ATM?

Reaction score
Idles - Never Fight A Man With A Perm

I’m in my early 50’s ...I think this is the best Rock Band I’ve heard since the Afghan Whigs

Great stuff

kimgee

Wenge Taste Tester
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Real Name
depends on who's asking
This thread is invaluable. I have discovered many bands here that I would have never heard otherwise. The mainstream music in the USA, like our society, has degenerated into mostly garbage. The unbelievable obsession with Taylor Swift is a clear example of what I am talking about. She is absurdly popular here, yet I have been unable to get a single fan to actually articulate why they love her so much. All you get from a "Swifty" is : "OMG! She is just so awesome!" There are still some great musicians in the US, but you generally have to hunt for them. The situation over there in Euroland seems a bit better, but I don't really know. I do know that I tend to prefer European artists. Helmut Hattler and Candy Dulfer immediately spring to mind as favorites of mine. What is the state of the music world in Europe these days?

kimgee

Wenge Taste Tester
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Real Name
depends on who's asking
Idles - Never Fight A Man With A Perm

I’m in my early 50’s ...I think this is the best Rock Band I’ve heard since the Afghan Whigs

Great stuff

Nachobassman

Bass, Tapas, and Rn´R!
Reaction score
In my opinion this clip never gets old:

BTW, check the sexy black Thumb NT4 Ryan's playing too...

Last edited:
Top Bottom