The Potential New Band / Project Thread

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
No it didn't @PaulS the vague japanese dresses spamguy simply copied a random signature and has been reported.

Reaction score
Well, since this one popped up again - I have been working on a few songs during the pandemic, but they don't really fit my current bands' style. So, potential new band - hello there! Need to work a bit more on it first, though.

Anyone else doing anything new and interesting?

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Spam account still in the thread. Oh well...

RIP

California U.S.A.
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Well, since this one popped up again - I have been working on a few songs during the pandemic, but they don't really fit my current bands' style. So, potential new band - hello there! Need to work a bit more on it first, though.

Anyone else doing anything new and interesting?
I kind of forgot about this thread.
I left a band in December I had been playing with for almost 2 years thinking I was done playing out at 53 years old only wanting to give it one last try.
After searching around for a couple months, I found a few players and we formed a band called Final Stand.
We're in the process of getting ready for a show in September now.....looks like im going to give this another go for the next couple years :)
Here's a pic of the crew

Attachments

• Qqq.jpg
    Qqq.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 130

Henrythe8

Dolphin Hoarder
Reaction score
Never too old.
Since my "main" band since 5 years is on a big Covid Hiatus, I'm considering joining a new band. The last one popped because they saw me as a session player and I'm an ass about being original and true to myself. (yes, I even play differently on AC/DC).
There's an acoustic duo in my town looking for a bass player. Might be the occasion to get the NS Upright up and running.

PaulS

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
not a new band, but have started playing with the band I left about a decade ago. Having fun so far, guitar player is pretty basic so plenty of room for me to do my thing. Glad he doesn’t mind an overplaying bass player 😀

Top Bottom