Dismiss Notice
Join The Good Vibe Zone today, and hangout with the nicest bass community in the world :)

The Heads Up Thread

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Stuff' started by Grgzilla, Jan 12, 2010.

By Grgzilla on Jan 12, 2010 at 3:23 AM
  1. Grgzilla

Grgzilla

I'm not affiliated with the sellers & cant vouch for their integrity & honesty,so please,BE VERY CAREFULL!!!
    I came across this Star Bass 2 bubinga for $1849US
    WARWICK STAR II 4 BASS GUITAR BUBINGA STORE DEMO MODEL - eBay (item 160361805692 end time Feb-07-10 13:13:44 PST)

& this Buzzard that still hasnt reached it's reserve.
    BUZZARD by Warwick 4 string bass - eBay (item 180455323778 end time Jan-18-10 10:26:19 PST)

Curtis,I usually dont link ebay adds here,but wouldnt be able to forgive myself if you came in here saying,"if only I knew about this".;)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2010

Comments

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Stuff' started by Grgzilla, Jan 12, 2010.

• Tags:
    1. Hoggles
      Hoggles
    2. Hardy
    3. Hoggles
      Hoggles
      Oh that's cool
    4. Donnie Ray
      Donnie Ray
      Hi. Newbie here. Who knows a 5string Fortress Flashback up for sale? Thanks!
    5. kimgee
      kimgee
      They are very, very rare and have become quite expensive.......so good luck! They appear once in a great while. In fact there is a 4 string for sale on ebay in the US for $2500 right now......which is rather high priced imho. Under 2k and it would probably sell.
    6. kimgee
      kimgee
    7. EPBBass
      EPBBass
      It's so beautiful....
    8. PaulS
    9. Hardy
      Hardy
      Hoggles likes this.
    10. PaulS
      PaulS
      Wow never seen that. And to have that pickup setup in a 4 string, very cool. If this was in the States...lol
      Hoggles likes this.
    11. Hoggles
      Hoggles
      Someone put me out of my misery and buy this Infinette. Looks to be in great shape. Hell, the MEC logs are still visible. Unbelievable this has been up for nearly 3 days and not snapped up yet. Great price at 2k shipped. Almost never see these up for sale in the States.

I'm heartbroken I can't get this right now. Wait...HEARTBROKEN.

@PaulS Wanna buy this right now, and I'll trade you my Flamin' Blonde for it??!! Kidding, NOT kidding. I'd even throw a few hundred your way for the hassle. Hahaha. Seriously though. Let me know o_O:rolleyes::D:cool:

Warwick Streamer Corvette Infinette Bass Guitar 1991 Natural
    12. Hardy
      Hardy
      I‘m writing with the owner of the Infinette which appeared at Quoka. He would let it go for 1k€. Strange thing: he now tells me that he moved to Italy, but he would ship it. I declared that I‘m in Italy soon and will pick it up. Now let’s see if this is a fake offer or not.
    13. Hoggles
      Hoggles
      It's from a reputable seller in Boston. Is the ad you're seeing, saying the bass is in Italy? If so, seems like that's a scam. 1k€ is too good to be true as well. Careful.
    14. Hardy
      Hardy
      Right, but... the one before I bought for 800,- Eur...
      Hoggles likes this.
    15. Hoggles
      Hoggles
      Wow. Crazy. Again though,...that Reverb seller is out of Boston. Careful.
      Hardy likes this.
    16. PaulS
      PaulS
      Sorry man I have to pass.
      Hoggles likes this.
    17. Hoggles
      Hoggles
      Haha, no worries. Was definitely kidding/not kidding, throwing a hail mary. Lots of risk involved in that kind of transaction. Good Lord though, it's still for sale. Fantastic price. The pain of not being able to get it....hurts. A lot.
    18. PaulS
      PaulS
      Lol sorry I have my eye on something else right now.
      Hoggles likes this.
    19. Sippi
      Sippi
      Digging the Streamer with thumb p/u config. If it was in the US she would be on her way to my house.
    20. Henrythe8
      Henrythe8
      We can work something out. There's no Rosewood in there so no CITES issue.