Spot The Warwick!

To compliment @Nachobassman post.... here's a great video of Mike Inez talking about getting into Warwick, along with his collection and the "Moonburst" Streamer in the above vid. His baby.
Get this....he says it's on it's 4th headstock, non-fuctional bridge pup, smashed in control cavity :eek:o_O Hahaha!

 
To compliment @Nachobassman post.... here's a great video of Mike Inez talking about getting into Warwick, along with his collection and the "Moonburst" Streamer in the above vid. His baby.
Get this....he says it's on it's 4th headstock, non-fuctional bridge pup, smashed in control cavity :eek:o_O Hahaha!


Nice video, another early Wicks lover :) - 200+ basses ??? :p
 
Yeah that's a cool CV.
There are other Streamers of his with one knob. Nice clean look.
Trujillo.jpg
 
To compliment @Nachobassman post.... here's a great video of Mike Inez talking about getting into Warwick, along with his collection and the "Moonburst" Streamer in the above vid. His baby.
Get this....he says it's on it's 4th headstock, non-fuctional bridge pup, smashed in control cavity :eek:o_O Hahaha!


I saw that clip a while ago... Gotta love the man, he's one of my favorite bass players/rock musicians.
 
To compliment @Nachobassman post.... here's a great video of Mike Inez talking about getting into Warwick, along with his collection and the "Moonburst" Streamer in the above vid. His baby.
Get this....he says it's on it's 4th headstock, non-fuctional bridge pup, smashed in control cavity :eek:o_O Hahaha!


I watched the interview now, a really nice guy. I also prefer when something works than looks cosmeticely nice. The non-functional bridge PU reminds me on my Fortress. I also had it non functional DiMarzio bridge in it for half a year and played a gig with it, til I found the error in it and made it functional again :D
 
Huh the video says unavailable, wondering if we are having issues with that again.
 
Back
Top