New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.

Reaction score
Hi
New to this forum. Just picked up a Used Pro Built Corvette $$ made in 2015. It looks like the previous owner had a fret job done. The frets look to be stainless steel, not the typical bell brass frets normally found on German Warwick basses. The bass plays great and sounds awesome.
Welcome and congratulations on your new purchase!

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Hi
New to this forum. Just picked up a Used Pro Built Corvette $$ made in 2015. It looks like the previous owner had a fret job done. The frets look to be stainless steel, not the typical bell brass frets normally found on German Warwick basses. The bass plays great and sounds awesome.
Welcome to the club! As always: no pic = no Wick! Post some pics or we have to imply it’s a Fender! 😜

Hector

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi
Welcome to the forum !

Reaction score
Hi

Welcome!
I have had and still own older Warwick's that had their frets replaced by stainless (or atleast not brass) frets. They work wonders, no need in changing it. :)

Reaction score
Moin Leute! :) 👋

Greetings from Germany. I recently (4 days ago) received my first Warwick, a Streamer neck-thru 5-string. Fantastic instrument although switching to 5-string after a decade and a half of playing only 4-string basses is not as simple as I'd expected. Still, this thing sounds amazing so it'll be worth the effort.

I actually ordered two, both Streamers, both 5-strings, both neck-thru but one fretted, the other fretless. The fretless will only be shipped in Feb 2024 though.

20231110_165259_sm.jpg

20231110_165444_sm.jpg

Top Bottom