New Pedalboard!

Reaction score
Hey guys i can't find the pedal board thread(show us your pedalboard etc) that we used to have...so feel free to move this post.:?:
Just thought i would share with y'all my new pedal board setup...i like!:d

DSCF0377.jpg

Nachobassman

Bass, Tapas, and Rn´R!
Reaction score
So you like EBS pedals, don´t you. :)

Thanx for sharing.

Augie

The Desert Bass-ape
Reaction score
do you run a switcher or looper? if not how do you get at the pedals in the back row? I always find that a pain having to tap-dance to get my effects on and try to leave always on/rarely used ones there.

Reaction score
Hey Augie..yep i run em through the fx loop on my radial tonebone..that way i can cue pedals for upcoming songs/sections. It can be a pain like you say but after a while it just becomes second nature..as long as you don't change your pedalboard layout around too much.

Augie

The Desert Bass-ape
Reaction score
Didn't know the tonebone had an FX loop, tasty!. I'm trying the same sort of thing with my amp loop, particularly whenn i need multiple effects, and to avoid the tone suckage that a long signal chain can produce. Only issue is i have a cheep switch with no LED's and keep turning my EQ on and off in the amp instead of the effects.......:$

Reaction score
Hey Darren - Nice looking pedal board!
I'd like to hear what you think of the EBS multidrive.

Reaction score
Hey Darren - Nice looking pedal board!
I'd like to hear what you think of the EBS multidrive.

Thanks Gerry! The ebs multidrive is a great little pedal. Very versatile and for someone like me who doesn't like to mess around tweaking pedals it was easy to dial in a nice distortion. It really holds the lows well too so it is great for putting a little dirt on recordings.

Top Bottom