New Framus Forum members, say Hello!

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Tobi!

We don't have a lot of guitarplayers on this ship so you are more then welcome. Let's get the Framus juices flowing in this place!

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm Alkesandr from Moscow.

I've collected three Framus models during this year: AK1974, Mayfield Custom and AZ-10. These are the best guitars I have at the moment.
Nice to meet you, folks!

Reaction score
Real Name
Tobi Born

I've collected three Framus models during this year: AK1974, Mayfield Custom and AZ-10. These are the best guitars I have at the moment.
Nice to meet you, folks!

Welcome Aleksandr ! Nice collection of guitars. By the way, I´ve been in Moscow for the first time in my life some weeks ago. Loved it !

Hector

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! No idea if this forum is still active... I´m a Framus-Player since 2012 and play two Diablos ( one masterbuilt supreme X and one teambuilt ), and also Framus-acoustics ( Legacy Jumbo and FD-28 ).

Hi Tobi! Welcome! Yes, there are still some Framus players here :)

Personally I have two Framus: a Renegade (Teambuilt, 2008 model) and a Framus Hollywood (Korean made, single cut model).

Hector

Staff member
Reaction score

Nice to meet you, folks!

Welcome to the forum Alexandr! Sounds like a great collection of Framus you have there !

Reaction score
Real Name
Scott
Hi everyone. I'm Scott from Canada.
I just had a good friend/co worker give me my first Framus, but have no idea of what it is or any details about it.
It's the one I am using for my profile pic.
Cheers!

Hector

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm Scott from Canada.
I just had a good friend/co worker give me my first Framus, but have no idea of what it is or any details about it.
It's the one I am using for my profile pic.
Cheers!

Hi Scotto! Welcome to the Forum!

Wow, he GAVE you a Framus? Can you put me in contact with your friend? I want to be his friend too! :cool:

It looks like he gave you a Strato model from the 70s, but it's hard to tell without better pics. Could you post some more, or maybe create a thread about identifying your Framus ?

Cheers!
H

Reaction score
Hi Everyone! I am from Chicago, and have played a few Teambuilts and thought they were very good. However, I wanna get my hands on a Masterbuilt to see the true apex of Framus, but unfortunately I have yet to encounter one!

Hector

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone! I am from Chicago, and have played a few Teambuilts and thought they were very good. However, I wanna get my hands on a Masterbuilt to see the true apex of Framus, but unfortunately I have yet to encounter one!

Welcome fellow Framus player !!!

Top Bottom