Live Video - Fortress / Tubepath Content

Reaction score
Here's a live video of the last gig i played with my band:

Got some nice shots of my tubepath and my fortress, with 3 songs for you all to enjoy!! Please leave me any comments (good and bad!!)

Cheers guys!!!

Doc

Reaction score
BASS SOLO!!!!

Nice job Pete! BTW, is your drummer like 14 years old? Man, he looks young.

da-vonk

Warwick Enthusiast forevah
Reaction score
Ha...I put da vid on my mobile phone so I could watch it on da ferry on my way to da mainland (and back !) yesterday...I stayed in da car with headphonez on, cup a coffee at hand and I can assure ya I had a really good time buddy !
Wut I liked best bout yo band is da way you mix da all these different music stylez like punk ska metal and reggae into sumtin new of yo own...but wut struck me da most is that you, da bass player(!), play all da solo'zz...überkewl...8:..otoh da geetard soundz a bit too soft imho, and da drumzz a bit too loud...dunno if that has anything to do with da recordingzzz ? My favourite song is "Home", nice catchy tune but above that, I dig da awesum different bass linez ya play there man ! Too bad sumtin went wrong (?) with da equipment at da end of yo solo...:confused:

Anywayz, BIG thanx for sharing !...8:

Reaction score
cheers guys!! No, my drummer is actually (believe it or not) 21, but I did take great joy in telling him he was compared to a 14 year old lol.

Glad you liked the songs, Rob. Yeah Home seems to be one of our more popular songs now, which is really cool as its a lot of fun to play. The 'technical error' at the end of the solo was actually me getting a bit over excited and pulling my lead out of my amp....fortunately more of a 'player-being-a-dipstick' error!!

We take influence from loads of different styles of music, I'm more in to my hardrock and metal, our drummer is heavily in to English ska music and our guitarist loves american punk. Our guitarist tends to write the basic song, and then during practice we all bring our own influences in to get what you hear!

We use to have a sickeningly good second guitarist, who left about seven months ago. I've always had the confidence to do the bass solos and when he left it seemed like a natural thing to do, I've just stuck the bass solos in where the guitar solos use to be!!

As for the sound quality, the guy who was holding the main camera was also holding the microphone, and he ended up standing right in front of the bass amp of the PA, hence why you can hear lots of bass and not much else....good stuff!!!!

Cheers again guys, glad you enjoyed!

Top Bottom