- Joined
- Aug 26, 2008
- Messages
- 5
- Reaction score
- 0
So I'm deciding on my next bass purchase. A few months ago I found myself really gagging for a Corvette $$ 4 string, and that subsided for a little while. I then moved on to wanting a Spector Rebop (boo hiss), and lo and behold, that feeling of gigantic GAS for a Corvette $$ is started to creep up on me again. Let me tell you, it's not a nice feeling.
What I'm asking is, can you guys help me decide?
Before anyone says, yes I know other peoples opinions differ from mine, yes I'll have to go and try them out in a shop, bla bla bla. Someone may ask what I have at this moment, I have a copy of a Cort Curbow 5 string that I bought at the local for about £550 too much while I was GASing for the $$ (worst mistake I have ever made by the way). I don't feel the need to upgrade my amp at this moment, I have a Roland CB-30 on it's way for my birthday, and that's all I need (for recording, band practices, etc). If I need anything with more power, I can rent one or borrow something of a good friend of mine. This isn't something that needs to be decided right this moment or the world's gonna end, I still have to save up first, I'm just asking for a little advice to push me in the right direction.
Thanks guys, if there's anything I've left out, or if you have any questions, just ask.
P.S. Sorry for the wall of text, I've tried to fit in everything I can.
What I'm asking is, can you guys help me decide?
Before anyone says, yes I know other peoples opinions differ from mine, yes I'll have to go and try them out in a shop, bla bla bla. Someone may ask what I have at this moment, I have a copy of a Cort Curbow 5 string that I bought at the local for about £550 too much while I was GASing for the $$ (worst mistake I have ever made by the way). I don't feel the need to upgrade my amp at this moment, I have a Roland CB-30 on it's way for my birthday, and that's all I need (for recording, band practices, etc). If I need anything with more power, I can rent one or borrow something of a good friend of mine. This isn't something that needs to be decided right this moment or the world's gonna end, I still have to save up first, I'm just asking for a little advice to push me in the right direction.
Thanks guys, if there's anything I've left out, or if you have any questions, just ask.
P.S. Sorry for the wall of text, I've tried to fit in everything I can.

