Pedals You Want To Try

Reaction score
Real Name
Steve Gregory
I think the MXR '78 Distortion sounds really good in this clip.

Reactions: XXL

XXL

Reaction score
Yeah the MXR 78 sounded good. I got a MXR Distortion II clone that I really like, sounded similar to the 78 at times.

RIP

California U.S.A.
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Listening to @Bassist4Eris tune the other day, I think I going to get another flanger.....probably just a used Boss for cheap now

I really liked the way that one song sounded

Edit: what do you guys think the BF-2 or -3......Im thinking the -2

Last edited:
Reaction score
Real Name
Steve Gregory
Edit: what do you guys think the BF-2 or -3......Im thinking the -2

I've never tried the 3, but the 2 is really great on bass. In all honesty, the 3 is probably good too. There's always a contingent of people who will insist that the earlier version of everything is better. I wonder how they'd fare in a blindfold test.

Reactions: RIP

RIP

California U.S.A.
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
I've never tried the 3, but the 2 is really great on bass. In all honesty, the 3 is probably good too. There's always a contingent of people who will insist that the earlier version of everything is better. I wonder how they'd fare in a blindfold test.
Ha no kidding.....I did do some reading after I made this post and someone said the -2 is analog and -3 is digital

Honestly I really don't care but most of what I read from bassist's is that they like the -2 better..........good for me because its cheaper

RIP

California U.S.A.
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Technically I had one of these before (the old version) but I just ordered the new version (bought it used) with the LED and new style AC plug.....I wonder if there will be much of a difference

dod.jpg

Reaction score
Real Name
Steve Gregory
Technically I had one of these before (the old version) but I just ordered the new version (bought it used) with the LED and new style AC plug.....I wonder if there will be much of a difference

View attachment 18571

I always wanted to try one of these too.

RIP

California U.S.A.
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
I always wanted to try one of these too.
This may sound strange, but I had some good success with running two dirt pedals at the same time and the last time it worked really good with a Boss pedal I had.

So it's kinda part of an experiment I'm going to try out

Reaction score
Real Name
Steve Gregory
This may sound strange, but I had some good success with running two dirt pedals at the same time and the last time it worked really good with a Boss pedal I had.

Doesn't sound strange at all. :)

Reaction score
Real Name
Steve Gregory
The Two Notes Le Bass sounds pretty good in this video.

Reactions: RIP
Reaction score
Real Name
Steve Gregory
Would have to be this, just because, I mean look at it

View attachment 18600

I can't tell if they're kidding about this or not. I would think it would be cost-prohibitive.

Some of the marketing language on their website is pretty funny: Hot wax may burn and leave stains or marks on everything you love, so take your guitar off when changing candles. If you're in a hurry, set an ice cube in the candle. There's probably one in your drink. Do not spill wax on crotch. Wax may be removed from clothing using an iron through paper towels, no steam. (I learned this the hard way.) REMOVE PANTS BEFORE IRONING. Clean iron thoroughly after it cools.

Reaction score
I can't tell if they're kidding about this or not. I would think it would be cost-prohibitive.

Some of the marketing language on their website is pretty funny: Hot wax may burn and leave stains or marks on everything you love, so take your guitar off when changing candles. If you're in a hurry, set an ice cube in the candle. There's probably one in your drink. Do not spill wax on crotch. Wax may be removed from clothing using an iron through paper towels, no steam. (I learned this the hard way.) REMOVE PANTS BEFORE IRONING. Clean iron thoroughly after it cools.

Forum was what you would want to try, not own or pay for ha ha

Reaction score

The BF-2 is clearly superior its MIJ and has a brown box and I've still got one.

Top Bottom