Strato Deluxe Parts?

Reaction score
Howdo all!

I've recently bought a framus golden strato deluxe that I've just had given a full refret (plays like a brand new guitar!!). The pick ups and organ swell functions are all still connected and functioning however im gonna get them looked at properly next pay day. My question is if there is anywhere with spare parts for these guitars? Im missing the bottom 'cover' for the tremelo arm. Also does anyone on here have a copy of the original manual that came with these?, I heard they have sections on the different pick up and organ swell functions,

cheers

Jamie

Nachobassman

Bass, Tapas, and Rn´R!
Reaction score
Do you have any pics of that guitar?

Welcome to the forum, btw.

Reaction score
Hi Florin

Although this is now years later, I'm in the same position of looking for parts for the same model guitar. Incredibly, some arse in the past ripped out the bridge single coil pickup and replaced it with a bogstandard humbucker. I've had the guitar for years and finally decided to try and restore it. So, I thought I could try and track down a vintage single coil and put it back in place - not so simple. When I took out the humbucker the wood slot underneath had been gouged to hell to make space and the zebra scratch plate had been cut to accommodate. Unbelievable. Anyway, I still think it's possible to fill the messy hole and install a vintage pickup again. Having seen this post I tried the email address given by you for c.hoyer, but it doesn't seem to exist anymore. Basically what I'm looking for is a vintage single coil pickup for the bridge, a zebra scratch plate, and an original manual. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Gesualdo

Andreas Egelkraut

Warwick Staff
Reaction score
Hallo Jamie,

In our web shop have we only the parts they are in our vintage offering. The body cover for the tremolo handle havent we on stock. You can only seek the part in the www by vintage traders or E-Bay. Sorry, that I have no better message for you.

Andreas

Reaction score
Hi Florin

Although this is now years later, I'm in the same position of looking for parts for the same model guitar. Incredibly, some arse in the past ripped out the bridge single coil pickup and replaced it with a bogstandard humbucker. I've had the guitar for years and finally decided to try and restore it. So, I thought I could try and track down a vintage single coil and put it back in place - not so simple. When I took out the humbucker the wood slot underneath had been gouged to hell to make space and the zebra scratch plate had been cut to accommodate. Unbelievable. Anyway, I still think it's possible to fill the messy hole and install a vintage pickup again. Having seen this post I tried the email address given by you for c.hoyer, but it doesn't seem to exist anymore. Basically what I'm looking for is a vintage single coil pickup for the bridge, a zebra scratch plate, and an original manual. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Gesualdo
welcome
these people http://www.musikkeller.com/mk/index.php?id=einzelteile&typ=pickup gitarre have pickups but expensive...they do appear on ebay now and again but can be just as pricey ..... good luck Mike

Reaction score
Guys

Thanks for the help. Been on the Musikkeller site and they do have the right pickup (albeit with black inlay, but will be way better than humbucker). Will wait till I have spare 95 euros. Just need to track down a pickguard now.

Thanks again
Gesualdo

Reaction score
I've seen some Raven, Teisco types sporting single coils with same outward appearance of the Strato single coils. Vintage dates may be similar for the hardware and it may make sense that sources could be the same.

Top Bottom