Your work

Nachobassman

Bass, Tapas, and Rn´R!
Reaction score
It was a fun gig, indeed. I have a blast and love to play with that band because they are such HUGE musicians, both keyboard players are trully "maestros". I'm learning a lot and feeling the preasure, too. :)

Reaction score
Real Name
Steve Gregory
Hell yeah I love you guys! I never realized you were sharing the lead vocals around.

Reaction score
Hell yeah I love you guys! I never realized you were sharing the lead vocals around.

Thanks buddy! Yeah, we have always switched around a bit on the vocals, but even more so on this latest release - it is divided more or less equally between the members now, with 1/3 each. That is something that I almost regret, because now I have to do all those vocals live as well, haha o_O

PaulS

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
@Nachobassman dont they know they are supposed to put the NACHO front and center! Very cool vid.
@eyvindwa listened to some of this again, your tone and playing really are fantastic.

Reaction score
Real Name
Steve Gregory
Here's a track that my friend and I did in his home studio the other night, mainly so I could try out my new EHX Bass Mono Synth pedal. The bass is a Carvin LB76W running through the pedal's "Laser" setting, in a roughly 50/50 mix of dry and effected bass. The higher synth part that enters after the vocal was also played on the bass, up on the high frets and running through the pedal's "Cosmic" setting, with all of the dry signal dialed out. Both parts also went through the Markbass Compressore and the MXR Bass Preamp, and then reverb and delay were added to the high part only using plug-ins. Guitar and vocals are by my buddy Clarke, and the drums are courtesy of Garageband. Not so much a song as it is a rough idea.

RIP

California U.S.A.
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Here's a track that my friend and I did in his home studio the other night, mainly so I could try out my new EHX Bass Mono Synth pedal. The bass is a Carvin LB76W running through the pedal's "Laser" setting, in a roughly 50/50 mix of dry and effected bass. The higher synth part that enters after the vocal was also played on the bass, up on the high frets and running through the pedal's "Cosmic" setting, with all of the dry signal dialed out. Both parts also went through the Markbass Compressore and the MXR Bass Preamp, and then reverb and delay were added to the high part only using plug-ins. Guitar and vocals are by my buddy Clarke, and the drums are courtesy of Garageband. Not so much a song as it is a rough idea.

Sounds great Beef!.....it's got that techno funk thing going on :)

Reaction score
I guess I have been spamming this thread a bit lately, but here is another song I play bass on that is soon ready for its proper release on CD and vinyl. On these one I used my Korean Pro Series Thumb BO 5 fretless, the preamp has been replaced with a Darkglass Tone Capsule. Here is Luddites by Defect Designer:

Reaction score
Thank you both! Gear is sansamp bass driver di with parallel output going to my Warwick LWA 500 hooked into Ampeg SVT 610 miked. Bass is my corvette gps $$ 4 string. I tune down to DGCF and use thickest DR High-beam strings.
Really pleased with my sound O:)

RIP

California U.S.A.
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
You better not mess with the Stunt Bot
He'll knock you right out with one shot

That's about all I got... :p
Ha!.....yeah, I think I'm going to leave Stunt Bot alone :)

Top Bottom