Your work

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I had never posted any sound and what we do with our band, it’s now done!
Live recording from the rehearsal studio, the quality is not exceptional!

Vuk

Dr. Evil
Reaction score
Also, a new video is out!

Awesome tone!! Lovely song too. Diskord always gave me that retro metal feeling, but in it's base it's very modern. I love it :)

Reaction score
Another song from our band, this one is one of our own, the sound is not excellent, it is a direct take during one of our last rehearsals ...
And then we wonder why our ears hurt!

Reaction score
A lot of spam from me these days, but I'm so happy that our new album is finally getting out there!

Metal Injection were kind enough to share a new song, and some kind words, on their site; check it out if you feel like it. This one features a bowed electric upright bass (no Warwicks on this one 😦)

Whether you're new to the band, or a longtime fan hyped on this new release, definitely check out "The Endless Spiral" below. The group hasn't lost a step after all these years and I'd rank their upcoming album, Degenerations, as their finest hour yet.

Or, skip straight to the video stream here:

Vuk

Dr. Evil
Reaction score
Thanks buddy - at the very least it is something a bit different :)
Always love to see how some unorthodox instrument (or playing) fits heavy stuff like this. Studio recording sounds awesome with the upright bass too :)

Reaction score
@,Eyvindwa, great set of Tunes, the bass really cuts through the mix

Top Bottom