Your work

Reaction score
Fits very well into the mix in my opinion, but I think the bassdrums kinda drowns in the mix. It may needs a bit more kick or tighter lowend compression. The lowend of your bass could also be cut around frequenzies of the BD to let it breath. Multiple Options.

The guitar is also a tiny bit too silent for me.

Nachobassman

Bass, Tapas, and Rn´R!
Reaction score
Fits very well into the mix in my opinion...

Thanks.

...but I think the bassdrums kinda drowns in the mix. It may needs a bit more kick or tighter lowend compression. The lowend of your bass could also be cut around frequenzies of the BD to let it breath. Multiple Options.

The guitar is also a tiny bit too silent for me.

That's only a reference, VERY raw pre-mix my brother sent me so I could record my bass. Not even close to the final mix. :D

Reaction score
Real Name
Steve Gregory
In context, I'd be inclined to roll of just the very highest of the highs.

Reaction score
Hé hé hé, in the context it's sound really different.
The lead guitar maybe a little off.
anyway, these few measures go very well :)

Nachobassman

Bass, Tapas, and Rn´R!
Reaction score
The lead guitar maybe a little off.
Whaaat? No way, it's a super cool solo played around the beat. Listen to Slash, Kim Thayil, etc. They always do that. And my Bro is a master, too.

Anyway, I read you comments and took notes. Thanks, guys.

Reaction score
Whaaat? No way, it's a super cool solo played around the beat. Listen to Slash, Kim Thayil, etc. They always do that. And my Bro is a master, too.

Anyway, I read you comments and took notes. Thanks, guys.

No, no, you don't understand me... sorry, it's my bad english which is at fault and which makes me express myself badly ...
The solo is perfect, what I wanted to say is that it didn't come out enough from the mix, we didn't hear it enough for my taste.
That's all.
Anyway, it's a good job !

Nachobassman

Bass, Tapas, and Rn´R!
Reaction score
No, no, you don't understand me... sorry, it's my bad english which is at fault and which makes me express myself badly ...
The solo is perfect, what I wanted to say is that it didn't come out enough from the mix, we didn't hear it enough for my taste.
That's all.
Anyway, it's a good job !
Aaaahhh... HAHA:D Too low in the mix, you mean.

Yes, as I posted before it is just a very raw/reference premix, enough for me to have a reference to record my bass line. Finished song will sound killer. :cool::D

RIP

California U.S.A.
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Little bit of a shameless plug here

Our new EP Last Option "Get Action- Be Sane" is now available on all streaming services, i.e. Apple Music, iTunes, Amazon, Spotify.....

Here's the album cover with a sample

Nachobassman

Bass, Tapas, and Rn´R!
Reaction score
Little bit of a shameless plug here

Our new EP Last Option "Get Action- Be Sane" is now available on all streaming services, i.e. Apple Music, iTunes, Amazon, Spotify.....

Here's the album cover with a sample

Yeah!

Reactions: RIP
Reaction score
Today, one of my bands, Defect Designer, announced the cooperation with the label Transcending Obscurity for our upcoming EP and future album releases. Feel free to check it out here, where one song is available for streaming: Norwegian death metal band DEFECT DESIGNER with DISKORD members sign to Transcending Obscurity - TRANSCENDING OBSCURITY

This is my first recording where I've used a fretless bass exclusively (Thumb 5 PS), and that was a lot of fun (and a bit scary). Feedback is welcome!

Reaction score
Real Name
Steve Gregory
Today, one of my bands, Defect Designer, announced the cooperation with the label Transcending Obscurity for our upcoming EP and future album releases. Feel free to check it out here, where one song is available for streaming: Norwegian death metal band DEFECT DESIGNER with DISKORD members sign to Transcending Obscurity - TRANSCENDING OBSCURITY

This is my first recording where I've used a fretless bass exclusively (Thumb 5 PS), and that was a lot of fun (and a bit scary). Feedback is welcome!

Awesome! The fretless sounds great!

Top Bottom