Your work

Vuk

Dr. Evil
Reaction score
I'd thought it would be interesting for all of us post our work in music (lots of us play in a band, or have his own project, right?). So if you have something interesting recorded, taped, put it in here :) you can also write about some band facts, news, announcements.. You could also post some bass covers if you have some.

i'll post some 6 months old live videos of my band soon (when they get uploaded on YouTube). Hope you like the idea :) cheers

Vuk

Dr. Evil
Reaction score
interesting. i like the intro :)

here are two videos of my band playing some time ago. those two songs are ours. our music is influenced by serbian and macedonian ethno music, so it's doubtful if a foreigner would feel the vibe, and the video quality ruins most of what's good, but there you go :)

[video=youtube;Ot6Ir0T9UiQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ot6Ir0T9UiQ[/video]
[video=youtube;vvMJHNA7-h4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvMJHNA7-h4&feature=related[/video]

siderocks

Fatass
Reaction score
Sounds great. It's very interesting and hypnotic. I'm not too familiar with your ethno music but I can sure tell there's lots of folk vibes going on. Have you recorded with this band?

Vuk

Dr. Evil
Reaction score
thanks for the feedback, it means a lot to me (us) :)
we didn't, because we want to go straight to the LP, so we need to finish a couple of songs, and then, we'll get to studio and record them all :)

siderocks

Fatass
Reaction score
thanks for the feedback, it means a lot to me (us) :)
we didn't, because we want to go straight to the LP, so we need to finish a couple of songs, and then, we'll get to studio and record them all :)

Keep us posted when you get something published :p

Ian

The Undecided Frog
Reaction score
Here are two videos of my band that were recorded in rehearsal... Two things: the sound was recorded straight from the cameras' mics, so the drums are quite loud. And sometimes there's a bad sync between sound and images. The guy who edited these videos is no musician and had to work quite quick. We made 3 takes of each songs so he had to work with this. So please don't be too picky about sync ;-) .

Picture (one of our songs)

Dailymotion - Ellips - Picture - une vidéo Musik

Politik (Coldplay cover)

Dailymotion - Coldplay - Politik (cover Ellips) - une vidéo Musik

ubo

Reaction score
Your new CS is looking and sounding good Ian :d

Reaction score
Yann... how the hell did you get such a rehearsal room?! AWESOME!
I also like your band!

I can't post any clips, but I can give some updates :)
The band from the banner in my signature is still... like... not existant ;)
We had some nice gigs and songs, but we are not living in the same town anymore - but we'll come back sometime soon, for sure.

Meanwhile I have some other projects. One is a pretty cool and good hardrock band with awesome vocals from a great little girl ;) , I got some recordings, but they are pretty bad and I'm not allowed to share them - but it won't take long until our material is ready and we'll have some gigs+recordings.

Another thing is some Tango-Jazz project, with drums, guitar and accordion. Quite freaky but doesn't sound that weird in real. Really hard to play - mainly on leadsheats - and we haven't had enough rehearsals, yet. Not even close to making something public.

Aaaaaaaand there's another project left in the pipeline, should start the next 1-2 months, but I won't tell too much before it's safe. Really exciting and funny, though ;)

Ian

The Undecided Frog
Reaction score
Thanks Bojan ! This is not our own rehearsal room. It's in a complex of many rehearsal rooms and we rent it for a few hours every sunday...

Reaction score
My greatest musical work: Advent Please have a listen and let me know what you think. It's instrumental prog rock composed of piano, bass & drums. This was recorded before I even knew of Warwick, hence it's due for a rerecord :)

Reaction score
Real Name
José Mantovani
Great topic Vuk! It's great to listen all you guys playing! :d

I currently play in a Death Metal band called Desecrated Sphere, we have our debut album and an European Tour coming soon! We have three songs from the album on myspace Desecrated Sphere | Kostenlose Musik, Tourdaten, Fotos, Videos
I posted a topic about us a while back, but didn't update as I didn't want to bump an "old" topic =]
There are also recording videos uploaded to our channel YouTube - Kanal von DesecratedSphereBR soon we will have more videos, not only from recording stuff.

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:

Vuk

Dr. Evil
Reaction score
hey, you've got some great stuff out there. keep us posted!
and thanks for the compliment, that was the entire idea, to hear each other playing :)

Vuk

Dr. Evil
Reaction score
guys, are you shy or something? impossible that you have nothing to share with us!
:angry:

Nachobassman

Bass, Tapas, and Rn´R!
Reaction score
Ok, ok. This is a band I started with my brother and a good friend back in 1996, Ricochet (named after Faith No More´s song), we played together like 9 years, toured all Venezuela, Colombia, Perú and Ecuador. Also got an invitation to play at the famous SXSW in Austin, Texas, but due to some "singer problems" we couldn´t make it ( :( ).

Some Youtube vídeos from our last years:
Ricochet ccs - Destino - YouTube
Ricochet ccs - Respiro (en vivo) - YouTube
Ricochet ccs - Rompecabeza en vivo Plaza Venezuela - YouTube

\mm/

Reaction score
I played a gig with my band, Runnin on Empty, a couple days ago. Anyway, a couple vids for you fine folks, the first one's pretty lengthy but it's two songs in one...
[video]http://www.facebook.com/#!/video/video.php?v=2488872187949[/video]
and another classic
[video]http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?v=2488966230300&set=vb.128052847222160&type=2&permPage=1[/video]
i'm not sure if these facebook video's will work but it's worth a try.;)

Top Bottom