Your custom Warwick's cost

Reaction score
As we have to wait for the custom shop's promised price list, I would like to know - and I believe that I'm not the only one who's interested in... - how much did you pay for your custom Warwick? To have a complete picture, please give us all the details, as follows:

1 - the bass [Streamer, Thumb etc.]
2 - it's price in the store
3 - the custom options' prices:

a - wood
b - finish
c - inlay
d - LEDs
e - hardware
f - pickups
g - elektronik
h - other options

I think this will be a quite interesting topic... :wink:

Reaction score
Just waiting for the price of a Streamer Stage 1, 6-string fretless with matching headstock, cherry sunburst high gloss, Bartolinis plus piezo, leds, gold harware and stereo wiring etc. i'll let you know a s a p. I also believe that it differs depending on where you live, the distributer want his share and the music store wants theirs as well. I actually bought a FNA 2004 Ltd 5-string last week from Germany and it was 20% less than in Sweden.

Reaction score
Just waiting for the price of a Streamer Stage 1, 6-string fretless with matching headstock, cherry sunburst high gloss, Bartolinis plus piezo, leds, gold harware and stereo wiring etc. i'll let you know a s a p.

Great! The Streamer Stage 1 is one of my favourites, so I'm waiting for your beauty's price... :)

Reaction score
I just had the price on my custom bass and I’m happy I was already sitting. 55 000 Swedish kronor (approx 5900Euro) and then I get 20% off from my dealer. I haven’t got the specification of the options yet but 44% of the total price are options.

O

odominguez

I don't quite remember the exact price of each custom option on my Custom Thumb 6-string. But in 2002 I payed US$3,789 .00

Custom Inlays in 12th and 24th fret.
LEDs on side of the fretboard.

Good Luck.

Reaction score
Just made a NEW custom Bass order!! :lol:

Corvette $$ 4 string
Night Blue Flake finish
Maple fingerboard with Blue Side LED's

Sounds like a Dream come true right???

Reaction score
That's definitely a very unique bass there. Interesting, I never really considered adding a maple fingerboard to a dark-colored body. I can imagine it looks cool.

Reaction score
mala said:
I just had the price on my custom bass and I’m happy I was already sitting. 55 000 Swedish kronor (approx 5900Euro) and then I get 20% off from my dealer. I haven’t got the specification of the options yet but 44% of the total price are options.
Got the prices now but you must realize that prices are the Swedish list prices and your price is depending on your country , dealer and shop.

Streamer Stage 1 6-string fretless = 3.370 Euro
Not broadneck = 480 Euro
Matching headstock = 195 Euro
High Gloss sunburst incl headstock = 460 Euro
Fretlines = 195 Euro
Leds = 515 Euro
Bartolinis with midswitch = 570 Euro
Fishman piezo = 442 Euro
Nameplate = 195 Euro

Top Bottom