Wtb: Warwick Thumb Dirty Blonde 5er Or Infinity Sn Tcs 5er

Reaction score
Real Name
Kyle
In search of a Warwick Thumb Dirty Blonde 5 or a Warwick Infinity SN 5. Any leads are much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
You're welcome.

Stick around on the forum please, if you score that beauty we want more pictures! Hehe.

Ask the guy selling it about the truss rod condition, on one image the action seems to be rather high.

Reaction score
Real Name
Kyle
You're welcome.

Stick around on the forum please, if you score that beauty we want more pictures! Hehe.

Ask the guy selling it about the truss rod condition, on one image the action seems to be rather high.

Def will. This is an awesome forum. Just messaged him hope he's willing to ship to the US. And hopefully it won't cost me and arm and a leg..lol

boston asphalt2

Official Forum Pain in the Ass
Reaction score
If you don't mind having to dump money into a bass to deal with neck warping, I'm considering selling my dirty blonde 5 for short enough money that the purchase + repair would put someone at fair market value of the bass in the end. I just don't want to deal with it since the prior seller, and his luthier, ducked me up the ass.

Reaction score
Real Name
Kyle
If you don't mind having to dump money into a bass to deal with neck warping, I'm considering selling my dirty blonde 5 for short enough money that the purchase + repair would put someone at fair market value of the bass in the end. I just don't want to deal with it since the prior seller, and his luthier, ducked me up the ass.

Mind if i check out some pics?

boston asphalt2

Reaction score
Mind if i check out some pics?

I'm in my phone right now, but if you click on my name, look for a thread I started about buying a Warwick bass with non Warwick truss rod. That has a complete background in it. I'm pretty much resigned to losing my shirt on selling it, but I am just frustrated as fuck with the whole situation and time doesn't permit me to take on a project.

I can also snap some picture tonight when I get home from work and post them up.

Reaction score
Real Name
Chris
You're welcome.

The two Dirty Blondes I had, the necks required shimming to get reasonably-low action. Also on a couple other Thumb 5 BO models.

boston asphalt2

Reaction score
I apparently cant send you a PM either! Ive asked another mod to look into it, because I kknow I should be able to!

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
$_85.JPG

Top Bottom