Wtb: Warwick Streamer Stage Ii 5 String

Reaction score
Real Name
Sotirios Toumazatos
Looking for a Warwick Streamer Stage II 5 string at a reasonable price,preferably from 00s-present.
Feel free to make your suggestions if your SSII does not meet these exact criteria.
(Wenge neck and fretboard,Afzelia body)

I'm located in Greece so sellers from EU would be prefered due to tax and customs duties reasons.

Thanks!!

Reaction score
Real Name
Sotirios Toumazatos
thank you very much for taking the time to answer ,Henrythe8.

i'll keep on looking for something like the "classic" SSII in terms of looks as it is my dream bass

I hope that something will come up in the next days
Cheers!

Reaction score
Real Name
Sotirios Toumazatos
It is pricey indeed.I’m not sure about its condition either as it seems to have a couple of dings and the colour of the wood seems to be fading away at some points.
I think he is asking for too much money
Thank you Hardy for commenting on this post

Last edited:
Reaction score
Real Name
Ulrich
It is pricey indeed.I’m not sure about its condition either as it seems to have a couple of dings and the colour of the wood seems to be fading away at some points.
I think he is asking for too much money
Thank you Hardy for commenting on this post
SS2 are typically around 1,5-2K, and 5-strings are rare and more expensive, so 2K up is in the range

Reaction score
Real Name
Sotirios Toumazatos
I think that 2k - 2.5k is a fair price range for a second hand SSII.In an older post i saw someone selling his SSII (seemed to be in pretty good condition) for 2k.I wish I had joined this forum earlier..

anyway,I really thank you all for commenting on this post.I’m keeping my hopes up for an available gem to appear!

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
I bought my SS2 5str for 1800 euro a couple of years ago, it was in pristine condition.
Ended up not liking it because I am a bit of a weirdo concerning tone on this forum.

Warwick streamer stage 2 (1991) five strings

This one has different pickups, but I don't know if this is an issue for you.

Reaction score
Real Name
Sotirios Toumazatos
Thank you DiMarco for your answer!
I must admit that I’m more into the standard configuration of ss2 (J/J style).

Perhaps I have to keep on searching and at the end of the day law of attraction will do it’s job :D:D

Top Bottom