Dismiss Notice
Join The Good Vibe Zone today, and hangout with the nicest bass community in the world :)

WTB: Warwick Corvette NT 5 $$ Bubinga

Discussion in 'Bass Arena's Classifieds - Archive' started by Christopher Bye, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Christopher Bye

Christopher Bye

hey guys, I'm after a Warwick Corvette NT 5 $$ bubinga, i know they are hard to come by but if you looking at selling please pm me! cheers:)

2. boston asphalt2

boston asphalt2 Official Forum Pain in the Ass

Where are you located? I know Guitar Center in Natick, MA, USA has one as of two weeks ago when I was there. It's somewhat beat up, needs a setup for sure, and GC was asking 2100+ USD for it. Outrageous price IMHO
    , but you may be able to talk them down perhaps?

3. Christopher Bye

Christopher Bye

hey boston asphalt, i live in perth Australia but I'm willing to pay shipping... man thats so cheap! that would be awesome buddy:)

4. boston asphalt2

boston asphalt2 Official Forum Pain in the Ass

It's a used one, in case I wasn't clear before. I dunno, for US prices I find that high

5. Augie

Augie The Desert Bass-ape

Hey man, don't know about perth but in Melbs there is great shop called the bass centre, look em up. They ship, and stock wicks and can order CS stuff. they also handle a bit of 2nd hand warwick gear. have dolphin at the mo, and have seen an LX, and a pro series thumb second hand there. might be worth keepin an eye on their site or facespace page.