Why do people hate Warwicks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
during the school year i was lucky enough to meet Reggie Hamilton and we got talking, for about an hour, we were talking about basses and i told him i had a warwick, and within a split second he says, i know the guy who makes them and nothing tops fenders, and i was defending warwick it was sort of awkward. But why are people so opposed to them, i have met people that say that they hate warwicks just because they are not fenders, I do not understand it

Reaction score
This topics already been done mate...do a search!!

Each to their own I say...if you like it, who cares what Reggie thinks!

JanVanHove

Artist
Reaction score
Most people play fenders... Most bass players in shows people go to play fenders... So if so many people play fenders they must be the absolute best, right?

That's why so many people smoke, right, because it's the best thing to do?

Many people tend to get religious about their brand choices, and one that happen, there is no argument that can change their mind, or stop the hatred for other brands... Sad truth...

Reaction score
He has his signature bass model so it's natural for him to be obsessed over his Fenders. People have different tastes, same as with everything else in life. Also, you didn't say that he said he Hated warwicks. No need to get a negative thread going. :)

Reaction score
JanVanHove said:
Many people tend to get religious about their brand choices, and one that happen, there is no argument that can change their mind, or stop the hatred for other brands... Sad truth...

One argument indeed does exist: time
Within 4-5 years, most people swearing loyalty to Warwick on this forum will be other brands' accolites, while some of those bashing Warwick will be praising "The sound of wood"

Florin

OG
Reaction score
This topic already exist, I will close this one... sorry paperbag :) You can continue the first one .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom