What Game/s Are You Playing...ATM

LoerEnd

Citizen Thumb
Reaction score
In an attempt of a much more nerdy and much less musically inclined version of Vuk's now famous "What are you listening to...ATM", I'd love to know if there are any hardcore (or otherwise) gamers around and what you guys have been feasting on lately.

As for me...eagerly expecting the Xbox One, or Xbone for the acquainted, and killing the meantime by playing Forza Motorsports 4 and whatever ammo I have left in Just Cause 2.

Just_Cause_2.jpg
Lookie there!!!...A guy with a steel-cable-firing arm and an exploding right shoulder plate!!!

Oh...and...should we ask HPW to partner with a developer for "Warwick Bass Hero"?

I can picture plastic SSIs in supermarkets...BLASPHEMY!

da-vonk

Warwick Enthusiast forevah
Reaction score
a game with 4 stringz and 24 fretzzz ... :lol:

LoerEnd

Citizen Thumb
Reaction score
Ah c'mon Rob, I know you're hardcore into sophisticated steampunk sci-fi FP shooters. :)

boston asphalt2

Official Forum Pain in the Ass
Reaction score
BF3, Call of Duty World at War, Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad, and I just downloaded Americas Army Proving Grounds.

AA Proving Grounds is so damned fun

Florin

Warwick Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Riding a fixie...

Mr Praline

Forum Silly Person
Reaction score
Well I got the console version of Diablo 3 today. After trying it for an hour or so, I can say it is a version perfectly tailored for a controller. Smooth controls and gameplay - I am certainly not missing mouse and keyboard controls. :D

Also, local 4 player co-op is just going to be too much fun!

Lady Warwick

Vampyre Spaz
Reaction score
World of Warcraft
Horde - Server: Vek'Nilash (EU)
90 Orc Beastmastery Hunter "Kuurzon"
31 Orc Demonology Warlock "Lokira"
43 Forsaken Assassin Rogue (lol named after Marko Hietala hahaah)

da-vonk

Warwick Enthusiast forevah
Reaction score
Ah c'mon Rob, I know you're hardcore into sophisticated steampunk sci-fi FP shooters. :)

No seriously, I sumhow lack da talent to play da computer gamez ... too many knobz I suppose ... :lol: ... was a huge fan of da pinballzzz tho ...

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
I got banned from some bf3 servers earlier this week for being honest with the admin.

Reaction score
I got banned from some bf3 servers earlier this week for being honest with the admin.
I used to get banned from a particular COD server because they didn't like my tactics.

Florin

Warwick Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Worms World Party was the funniest game I've ever played :)

Top Bottom