What are you listening to..ATM?

Reaction score
I have played lots of Diablo, and still do occasionally. In fact, they recently announced Diablo 4 will be released next year! Heck, it might even be a good game, although, Blizzard's recent efforts tend to indicate otherwise.
I can’t wait to try it. I still play Diablo 2, original one. I bought the remake but it doesn’t feel right to play lol

I’m hoping that the 4th one won’t be like the 3rd one 😞

Tried Diablo immortal with a razer controller on my iPhone. It’s great to play… for a while. But the fact that you can’t make progress without spending loads of money really bothers me. I’d happily pay even a subscription monthly like I used to for WoW, but refuse to make small purchases every couple of days.
Big hopes for dead island 2 and resident evil 4 remake. 🤞🤞🤞

Reaction score
Real Name
Steve Gregory
An annual tradition at my house:

1671985911346.png

Nachobassman

Bass, Tapas, and Rn´R!
Reaction score

This shit is so different to what I listen or like. Even generationally is not my thing. This guys use modern Pop (trap, hip hop, regueton) production techniques mixed with metal guitars. Not what I would search in a play list, tbh. But I appreciate how they use the bass on their ÜBER-busy guitar tracks. The future of guitar? Maybe, what’s for sure is they don’t do “boomer bends”. :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Really like the tone and timbre of the bass. almost sounds like a 5 string as it dips into the occasional low note. Also there’s a nice melodic quality to Alan Tarney’s bass lines in this cool pop song from 1976.

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Been listening to Rickie Lee Jones and Norah Jones today. Lots of Jones tones and getting semi jazzy.
No Tom Jones though. Hell no.

Reaction score
Despite a negative review by YouTube Metalhead The Rageaholic, who is otherwise a Saxon fan-

While I can see his point, as a musician I really dig the sound and production values-

Standout songs (with time stamps) for me are the title track "Metalhead", "Song of Evil" (20:40), "Piss Off" (32:59), "Watching You" (37:04), and "Sea of Life" (42:20).

Reaction score
I'm singling this one out for it's heavy main riff, cool changes, and one epic fadeout-- and that change at 2:31 really knocks me out at a time when I could use something inspirational-

Top Bottom