What are you listening to..ATM?

Reaction score
Didn’t discover and appreciate until much later the title track, and I had the vinyl in high school!

Anyhow I love the energy and tension in this song-

Reaction score
Real Name
John Beck
Didn’t discover and appreciate until much later the title track, and I had the vinyl in high school!

Anyhow I love the energy and tension in this song-

I have the vinyl (same one I had in high school and college), and used to have the 8-track too; completely worn out. :D

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Love the haunting ambience and groove of this song-

Vibe reminds me of this:

Although there's no slap but haunting all the same.
Btw is that bassist playing mainly upstrokes? Looks very odd.

Reaction score
Vibe reminds me of this:

Although there's no slap but haunting all the same.
Btw is that bassist playing mainly upstrokes? Looks very odd.
I’m not sure, they mainly did pop music, their famous song being “Voices Carry” and a later one called “What About Love?”

Unfortunately I’m not able to view the video you shared here in the United States- would you give me the name of the song and band so I can search for an alternative vid?

Reaction score
Needed something high-energy to get through psychic burn out and writer’s fatigue- listening to the whole album playlist as a matter of fact-

Vuk

Dr. Evil
Reaction score
Our bass bro @JPT's latest song! I have to admit i myself didn't know how much i missed Jeroen's presence in Obscura! Can't wait to hear the whole album!

Reaction score
Love Sly and the Family Stone alumnus Rustee Allen's work during Trower's R&B phase --

PaulS

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score

listened to this album today, forgot how amazing it is. One of my favorite tunes. Love the Warwick growl, and the drumming is super nice.

Reaction score

listened to this album today, forgot how amazing it is. One of my favorite tunes. Love the Warwick growl, and the drumming is super nice.
When I’m in the right mood I’ll listen to “Pardon Me” and “When It Comes”-

Top Bottom