What Are You Drinking Right Now?

Reaction score
For the third time in a long while owing to COVID (Codependent virtual idiocy disinformation) syndrome- sorry but when you get all the facts (and I took graduate level epidemiology decades ago) -

So back to the lighter side of things—

What Twin Peaks calls a “man-sized tall, ‘Dirty Blonde’-

6DF0B87C-B30F-46C2-A798-23E386B2A97A.jpeg

Reaction score
This is my third -- the first one I accidentally shared the final third of with my MacB0ok.. Fortunately it fizzed (the beer not the motherboard) and didn't go far enough to do any serious damage, at least that I know of-

Was working on the dialogue for the 30 spread (60 page), final story in our Heartbreakers anthology when I got excited and elbowed the bottle onto the left side of the keyboard--

Me and Mac work hard, play hard together--- keyboard seems a bit sticky on the lower left side though--lol!!!

IMG_3062.JPG

Hector

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This is my third -- the first one I accidentally shared the final third of with my MacB0ok.. Fortunately it fizzed (the beer not the motherboard) and didn't go far enough to do any serious damage, at least that I know of-

Was working on the dialogue for the 30 spread (60 page), final story in our Heartbreakers anthology when I got excited and elbowed the bottle onto the left side of the keyboard--

Me and Mac work hard, play hard together--- keyboard seems a bit sticky on the lower left side though--lol!!!

View attachment 23010

Never heard of Bren.. is that some sort of copy of Becks?

Reaction score
Real Name
Ulrich
Very traditional Bavarian dish - pork roast, dumplings (Knödel), and red cabbage. Ohh and the whole thing should swim in a lake of beer 🍺
Some of those things I'm sometimes longing for; maybe cause I grew up there? 😆 few more years to retirement back home :)

Reaction score
Real Name
John Beck
Very traditional Bavarian dish - pork roast, dumplings (Knödel), and red cabbage. Ohh and the whole thing should swim in a lake of beer 🍺
Some of those things I'm sometimes longing for; maybe cause I grew up there? 😆 few more years to retirement back home :)
Ah yes! We just call them potato dumplings in my part of the world. :)

Reaction score
FDCF99D0-FFC3-496A-B3A3-149709088A61.jpeg

Strawberry Italian style soda- to help break a bit of writer’s block, along with an Agent Steel soundtrack-

Top Bottom