What´s coming up at Warwick HQ ?!

Reaction score
Hi there fine gents,

As you might have seen we´re having a Open House Flash Sale in our Office in Nashville later today (5pm-10pm Berlin Time).
We´ll be restreaming from our Facebook page and it should be possible to participate in the sale from there too.

I do not have an accurate list yet but feel free to ask if you´re looking for something specific ;)
You can also see some of the instruments in a couple of videos that have been posted on our Fb page recently.

On another note, we´re actively preparing a bunch of videos, about Warwick, Framus, Sadowsky, Rockboard.
While we think we´ll be covering a lot of different topics, is there anything you guys would like to know or see that we might not have think of?

Let me know here ;)

Henrythe8

Dolphin Hoarder
Reaction score
Yes, great !
I personnaly would enjoy hi-res photographs of the Headquarters as desktop images.
I'd also like some new videos like the one Andy Irvine used to make, those were great showcase for new models or new options.
If Nashville is having a special sale, maybe we could have a sale from Headquarters, too ?

Reaction score
- I´d love a BBQ too, what day of the year is it not raining here? ;)

@Henrythe8 We´ll reorganize the show room soon, i can organize some wide pictures then.
We´re already skipping Namm this year, I don´t see a basscamp soon unfortunately.

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
- I´d love a BBQ too, what day of the year is it not raining here? ;)
Ok, we need entrance to the Music Hall, a drum and some amps. A grill. One of the staff to stay with us and to show the factory. All the rest we organize ourselves. No press, no advertisement, no costs. No stress at all. The pics you can post afterwards if you like.

Top Bottom