Warwick Webshop

jay

Reaction score
Link

I also noticed the link gone...
Any news Ollie?

O

odominguez

At the momenrt we don't know when this is going to be finished, but I will keep you posted on any news.

Reaction score
It's never going to open, is it? I want my Warwick Thumb NT and Infinity Ltd. mousepads :D

LX

Reaction score
TADAAAAAA

i think now you can hope for them :lol:

Reaction score
Forgive me for duoble posting but HOLY SH*T! 10 € FOR SHIPPING? What a rip off! Oh well, guess I'll have to buy both mousepads at once.

Reaction score
Yes, after I had closed the shop window and tried to get in again I couldn't aanymore either. Then an hour later it was up again and in the evening it was down, again. Weird.

O

odominguez

This is because the shop is not ready yet. Please wait until the official announcement.

Thank You.

Reaction score
If you insist. Try to tell those folks that theyshould lower the shipping price!

jay

Reaction score
US

Ollie,
is there going to be a US version of the webshop, or is the one on warwickbass.com going to update and carry the new items?

O

odominguez

Hello guys, At this point the Webshop is only available for Germany, it will be available for all Europe soon, and we're currently discussing how to make it available for the USA. I will let you know as soon as I know more about it.

Reaction score
odominguez said:
Hello guys, At this point the Webshop is only available for Germany, it will be available for all Europe soon, and we're currently discussing how to make it available for the USA. I will let you know as soon as I know more about it.

So we have to occupy Ge :shock: rmany then...

Reaction score
what do us aussies do?go thru dana b goods?or just wait for the warwick.de webshop to be up & running.I think I'll wait.Whats thats saying?"all good things come to those who wait"?more like all good things comes to those who slave. :wink:

Reaction score
Hi guys, the webshop is open but only if you go in on www.warwick.de and chose the german site to the right on the menu. / mats

O

odominguez

mala said:
Hi guys, the webshop is open but only if you go in on www.warwick.de and chose the german site to the right on the menu. / mats

Please note that at this point it is only available whitin Germany. It will be open soon for all Europe. The issue does not have anything to do with Technical issues, there are some political issues that need to be cleared up to a make a webshop run in a multinational manner.

Top Bottom