Warwick Vampyre NT 4 String LTD

Reaction score
For Sale - Warwick Vampyre NT LTD 4-String Bass. This bass is in great condition with the exception of one flaw which is an approximate 1/8" by 3/8" indentation on the top edge of the body of the bass (shown is side photo). As this bass has the Nirvana Black Matte Stain, this imperfection could easily be filled and stained to match (I was quoted $250) for this repair from a qualified luthier.

The bass has been professionally upgraded with "Delano" pick-ups as well as Bartolini 18 volt electronics. This upgrade cost approx. $600. You'll notice in the photo that one of the stacked control knobs does not match the rest of the factory knobs. One set of black metal knobs will need to be purchased if the buyer would like all of the knobs to match. I will include the original MEC pick-ups and electronics along with the sale.

I hate to sell this bass but I'm a 5-String guy and this bass rarely, if ever, gets used. This bass lists for over $6000 new! The bass includes a Warwick Flight Case!

Selling price is $2850 obo. Bass can currently be found on EBay at the following link:

Top Bottom