Warwick Triumph's??????? what's your view??????

Reaction score
Saw these at the musikmesse, they look awesome, dunno wot they sound like though, cos i was unable to plug one in, anybody heard or played them? whats your views?

O

odominguez

I am still waiting on the one I ordered to come in. But I have used it before and I love the sound, it's a little bit more fake that the other warwick basses when it's coming from the pickup only, but with the piezo and the pickup combination the bass has an astonishing great sound. Some dealers in Europe carry one or two in stock, you should try to find one and play it for a little while and see how it feels. If you are not in Europe, some dealers in the USA also carry them, but those are less.

Reaction score
just out of curiosity: how is the fingerboard radius on the Triumph? can it be played with a bow without problems?

O

odominguez

It is very curved. It feels how most Upright basses feel. :p

kho

Reaction score
I definitely want to hear how these sound too. I haven't found a store near where I live that actually has one in stock, so I haven't been able to try one out. I had an NS Designs EUB (regrettably sold it a couple of years ago), and was planning on getting another one this summer, but it would be cool to get the Warwick instead.

Reaction score
I hope that My Triumph 4 string in emerald Green will arrive this week..
If not I'll get it next week.

Reaction score
My Triumph will be sent to me tomorrow so it will arrive here on Wednesday.. YIPPI!!!!!!! :D :D :D

What strings do you other Triumph players use?

Reaction score
As you guys probably seen on the "SHOW YOUR BASS" Topic My Triumph has arrived..

Right now I have the original Triumph Strings on but I've order a set of Thomastik Spirocore strings.. I've heard that they are great..

I've also bought a set of Nylon string just as a test...

jay

Reaction score
Saw it

Saw your triumph there and it kicks ass!

Top Bottom