Dismiss Notice
Join The Good Vibe Zone today, and hangout with the nicest bass community in the world :)

Sold! Warwick Thumb Nt 5 From 1989

Discussion in 'Bass Arena's Classifieds - Archive' started by javimm, Jun 10, 2020.

1. javimm

javimm

Hi.
    I'm selling my Warwick Thumb NT 5 from 1989. Condition is good. Some small cosmetic dings here and there from use. The bass is in great condition taking in consideration it's age!. Original EMG pickups. Beautiful color as you can see in the pictures. It changes depending on the angle that light hits it. If waxed, the bass literally shines. One of a kind bass!.

I bought this bass in 2015 and I haven't gigged with it as I don't gig. The bass hasn't left my home in 5 years. Condition is the same as I got it.

I'm located in Madrid, Spain. My first intention was selling it locally, but due to the COVID lockdown, bussiness is quite slow over here. Shipping cost outside Spain is outrageous, but I'm willing to split them, though. I'll have to ask for a quote at DHL or UPS, but doing a simulation on the DHL webpage gave a shipping cost of about 270€. Instead of that, I guess I could apply a flat rate of about 100€ for shipping to Europe, but I have to confirm the cost with them.

I include a hard shell case (not a very good one, mind you, but it's a hard shell case anyway), mainly for protection purposes during shipping.

I'm asking for 1700€ or best offer.

Feel free to ask any questions ;-)

Regards!.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

RichardL, Hardy, Luc67 and 2 others like this.
  2. J.Grim

J.Grim

That's a beauty! I wish I could afford it...
    Best luck on the sale!

3. javimm

javimm

SOLD LOCALLY. Thank you all!.

Hoggles and Hardy like this.
  4. SchoolOrchestra

SchoolOrchestra

This looks to be such a beautiful instrument, if anyone has one of similar quality from this era I'm looking right now.