Dismiss Notice
Join The Good Vibe Zone today, and hangout with the nicest bass community in the world :)

For Sale: Warwick Star Bass Ii Bubinga

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Stuff' started by incubass, Mar 11, 2019.

By incubass on Mar 11, 2019 at 12:31 PM
  1. incubass

incubass

I'm selling my Warwick Star Bass II Bubinga made in Germany. I have too many basses, so it's time to let this beauty go.

The bass is in Braga, Portugal, and the price is 1700€. I don't have a hardcase (only gig bag) but if the interest is real I think that can be arranged to be possible to ship it abroad.

I can deliver in hand in Portugal or Spain if it's not to far (Santiago de Compostela, Vigo, Salamanca).

Video of the bass:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hardy likes this.

Comments

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Stuff' started by incubass, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Hardy
    2. jester
      jester
      ...and in great cond. It's great when a seller posts such hi res photos of their bass.
    3. Warhole
      Warhole
      You price is very low. When I wanted to sell mine (very same model but in satin finish from 2009) I got an offer for 2000€. Finally, I kept it because it such a great bass.
      just saying...now a new bubinga starbass high polish price list is about 5900€
    4. incubass
      incubass
      I know that, but unfortunately the market is really weird for these basses right now. No offers yet and bass is in really great condition ;)
    5. Warhole
      Warhole
      Did you try Reverb ? There are some starbass there but quite overpriced, you might easily cut through them.
      Good luck
    6. incubass
      incubass
      That's a really good advice, thanks. If it doesn't sell until the end of this month I'll definitely try reverb :)