Dismiss Notice
Join The Good Vibe Zone today, and hangout with the nicest bass community in the world :)

Warwick Reverso 5bobn

Discussion in 'Bass Hardware, Setup & Repair' started by Henrythe8, May 30, 2019.

1. Henrythe8

Henrythe8 Dolphin Hoarder

Of course it does not exist.
    Yet.
    The bass is currently in a box in a UPS center. When I receive it, I'll go see our friend and Luthier @Marcoelwray , so he can work some magic : Rout a larger neck pocket, put a 5BN bridge, and of course, design a new neck.

Why go to such extent ? Because the only thing I didn't like about the reverso was the penscil neck. (the one Hardy loves :) )
    And today, I mainly play Five-strings. And I love a 5-strings P-bass. And the Reverso Shape.
    I'll see how it turns out. And probably repaet this process when I can get my hands on a Buzzard Bolt On.
    So, stay tuned. It'll take a few months, but I think it'll be great to have comments and the realisation of this.

My two main concerns are : routing the neck pocket will have a weird effect on the body shape. And the pickups will probably have to be changed, unless the EMG p-6 can work on those, but the measurments I made have no safety net, so I'll need to check with the real bass in hands.

Last edited: May 30, 2019
  2. jester

jester ocdemon Moderator

Yanni
    Good, good. :)

Henrythe8 likes this.