Warwick parts in the USA?

kimgee

Wenge Taste Tester
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Real Name
depends on who's asking
Hey guys and gals, anyone know the best place to get genuine Warwick parts in the USA? I just bought this 1997 Streamer LX and the push-pull volume pot and electronics bay door need to be replaced. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

It's kinda grungy and needs a good cleaning, but it plays very nicely and sounds awesome. I seem to be developing a Warwick fixation. Here it is in all it's redness:

20160620_213308.jpg

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
There's that question again.

kimgee

Wenge Taste Tester
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Real Name
depends on who's asking
There's that question again.

But what's the answer? I found some parts on Reverb, but the prices are DOUBLE the prices found in Warwick's online store. Is Warwick's store the only reasonable place to get parts, or is there a distributor in the USA who doesn't want a pound of flesh along with the cash?

boston asphalt2

Official Forum Pain in the Ass
Reaction score
You can check The Bass Place in Arizona, but the custom shop is your best bet.

It's one of those questions that will always be asked with regularity

kimgee

Wenge Taste Tester
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Real Name
depends on who's asking
You can check The Bass Place in Arizona, but the custom shop is your best bet.

It's one of those questions that will always be asked with regularity

Thanks ba2!! I bought a couple basses from The Bass Place in the past, but they weren't Warwicks. They were very helpful and friendly then, and I am sure they still are. I will definitely give them a call. Thanks again.

Reaction score
It's cheaper for us Aussies to buy this stuff from thoman and have it shipped to us than to buy it locally :/

Maybe check thoman

kimgee

Wenge Taste Tester
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Real Name
depends on who's asking
It's cheaper for us Aussies to buy this stuff from thoman and have it shipped to us than to buy it locally :/

Maybe check thoman

Thanks for the tip DemBonez. Since I am in the USA, it may be easier for me to deal directly with Warwick's store. The prices there are about half of what I have seen so far around here. Is there a reason you do not deal directly with Warwick? I prefer to avoid trouble if I can.

Reaction score
Real Name
Chris
Thanks for the tip DemBonez. Since I am in the USA, it may be easier for me to deal directly with Warwick's store. The prices there are about half of what I have seen so far around here. Is there a reason you do not deal directly with Warwick? I prefer to avoid trouble if I can.

Jon and Ron at the Warwick Showroom in Nashville are great to deal with. They'll set you right!

kimgee

Wenge Taste Tester
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Real Name
depends on who's asking
Jon and Ron at the Warwick Showroom in Nashville are great to deal with. They'll set you right!

Thanks for the tip shaftbass. You and Nachobassman nailed it!!! John at Warwick Nashville really helped me out. It turns out my '97 Streamer has the newer electronics in it, and John knew which was what, and sold me the right parts for less than I would have paid for them at the German Warwick store. I am sure the shipping is much less as well. Wow, I am liking Warwick more every day! ; )

Reaction score
If I remember the store has a 70 euro shipping flat rate where thoman is 50 euro flat rate to aust,

Hoggles

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Also.... don't forget....USM (USmusic corp). Wicks official distributor here in the states. I've purchased a few things from them directly. Along with the Nashville showroom...it's the first place you should look for Wick accessories here in the states.

Got 2 toy Wicks from USM & Jon for $20 & $30 and my brass JAN4 for $80...wax for $21.

As for USM... email them at [email protected] and tell em what you want. They should get back to you with a price. Of course they don't make it seem like you can order anything from them directly...but ya can. It's weird.

HPW and Jon have both said for a while now, that an official US based parts website will be coming "soon". Fingers crossed it's being worked on. Hate to see people spend double or triple what they should be spending, at some of these 3rd party sellers online.

Reaction score
Real Name
Orlando Naranjo
Hey guys,

Is Jon (or Ron) still at the Nashville showroom? I need to order a Brass bridge :)

Where can I contact them? It's a bit expensive shipping from Europe.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Top Bottom