Dismiss Notice
Join The Good Vibe Zone today, and hangout with the nicest bass community in the world :)

For Sale or Trade: Warwick Dolphin Pro 1 5

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Stuff' started by NakoaBassyBoii, Oct 27, 2019.

By NakoaBassyBoii on Oct 27, 2019 at 3:13 AM
  1. NakoaBassyBoii

NakoaBassyBoii

I am reluctantly selling my dolphin. I’m always shocked when I see a for sale post and it raves about how this is the best playing/sounding/most comfortable bass they’ve ever owned.. I always think they’re crazy... but gas hits us all and I have other gear needs I want covered at the moment.

I have this up tentatively as for sale/trade
    All trades will need to be plus cash(we can hash that out via PM)
    Bass I am looking for
    Musicman bongo 6 stealth, fuschia sparkle or firemist purple
    Musicman stingray 5 special- sparkly finishes preferred, roasted neck and HH models to the top of the list
    Warwick streamer stage 2 5
    Warwick thumb NT 5
    Anything else just shoot me a message.

2001 Warwick dolphin pro 1, Warwick confirmed this was a custom shop order because it has the Wenge/zebrano neck.
    You’ll be hard pressed to find another of this era with that neck, since they had switched to ovangkol necks in 2000.

This bass has had some recent updates:
    new bridge, tail piece, knobs, a brass Jan 3 and updated Wenge tuner keys.

The ovangkol body has some absolutely show stopping grain, a fresh coat of wax really brings out its beauty.
    Low action, plays like butter and sounds phenomenal.

This bass was previously damaged and was repaired by a local Luther, the only evidence of the damage is on the bottom edge near the cable jack you can see a couple small dark lines where the cracks were. If you didn’t know they were there, you’d never know.
    Outside of that, she is in great shape for being 18 years old. A small ding or 2 and some light discoloration on the headstock overlay which is very common on older wicks.

Bass will ship in a mono bag.
    Standard 16.5mm.. but adjustable Warwick string spacing, weight is around 10lbs

price is shipped in conus

Reverb listing below for pics since it doesn’t seem I am able to post many here from my phone.
    Warwick Dolphin pro 1 2001 | Dream gear studios

7D05AF39-E3DA-4E8D-A63E-C315DF32BD22.jpeg 927888C8-5EB0-40FB-898D-EA7445F13D32.jpeg DDB0F953-6DA3-479C-A70F-C0435B06F821.jpeg

Comments

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Stuff' started by NakoaBassyBoii, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Ross
      Ross
      Hi. Just looking at the advert on my phone so forgive me if it’s a stupid question as I can’t see a price?
      How much and where are you shopping from?
      You mentioned the repairs, do you know what was repaired?
      Thanks. Ross.
      NakoaBassyBoii likes this.
    2. Ross
      Ross
      Sorry.
      Just saw the link to reverb. Your in the states!
      NakoaBassyBoii and Hector like this.
    3. Nieltse
    4. Nieltse
      Nieltse
      Oef my thumb is hanging too much on the wall here, but dammit! Youre in the states!