Vote for Cannibal Corpse

lasteffect

Forum Nudist
Reaction score
I really don't understand Hair Metal vs Death Metal... Worst Vs Ever... It should've been something else like CC vs Napalm Death or Slayer or something.

Vuk

Dr. Evil
Reaction score
you know, my philosophy is that art is NOT a competition. i really don't see how can a song that has more VOTERS be better than the other one? it's an individual thing. there is no 'better', there's only 'better by my opinion', and i don't see this fight as something like that. it's cannibal corpse fans vs the whatever fans. that sux. my god, if it's meant to be that way, then we rockers/metallers are all doomed for not listening to justin bieber, justin timberlake and jonas brothers.

lasteffect

Forum Nudist
Reaction score
you know, my philosophy is that art is NOT a competition. i really don't see how can a song that has more VOTERS be better than the other one? it's an individual thing. there is no 'better', there's only 'better by my opinion', and i don't see this fight as something like that. it's cannibal corpse fans vs the whatever fans. that sux. my god, if it's meant to be that way, then we rockers/metallers are all doomed for not listening to justin bieber, justin timberlake and jonas brothers.

That's true. I didn't vote, and nor would I... even if it was between two bands I loved or hated. I find it pointless either way, but I really don't get putting two bands with nothing in common like Ratt and CC together in a Vs still...

Webster is back using his Modulus bass?

I saw a recent youtube vid with him trying out the newest Modulus, Vertex. Its Dolphin shaped bass with only one pup in the sweet spot and two pots (Passive Version) or three pots (2 band Active version).

Last edited by a moderator:

Vuk

Dr. Evil
Reaction score
That's true. I didn't vote, and nor would I... even if it was between two bands I loved or hated. I find it pointless either way, but I really don't get putting two bands with nothing in common like Ratt and CC together in a Vs still..
+1

da-vonk

Warwick Enthusiast forevah
Reaction score
hey guyz, relax...;)

when a fellow forum member askz me to hit sum button cause then his favourite band (Cannibal Corpse) will come blasting out of his tv set every hour (?) then I'm happy to do so...8:
of course art is not a competition, but ya gotta consider that this 'video throwdown' doesn't have any relevance...imho it's just a promo from sum tv station (?) to get more viewerz, but also 'n awesum opportunity to help 'da less famouz' bands to get (more) airplay..:confused:

Vuk

Dr. Evil
Reaction score
well yes, but the guy has two posts :)
don't want to insult, but i saw a lot of those things on the serbian musical forum, where they post to promote something and then never come back.
now i may be wrong of course

lasteffect

Forum Nudist
Reaction score
well yes, but the guy has two posts :)
don't want to insult, but i saw a lot of those things on the serbian musical forum, where they post to promote something and then never come back.
now i may be wrong of course

+1

And that's why we're testing him with honesty... or something like that.

Reaction score
Relax guys. We all know music is art and there is no competition. This is just for fun. And it was not my idea to put cannibal against ratt, I would not.... U would have to ask Aux tv :]

Reaction score
Cannibal Corpse won!!!!!!

# Cannibal Corpse – Priests Of Sodom (93%)
# RATT – Best Of Me (7%)

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Vuk

Dr. Evil
Reaction score
hahahah 7%

looks like they never needed our help XD

da-vonk

Warwick Enthusiast forevah
Reaction score
Congratz giancarlo777...enjoy man...8:

Reaction score
Haha, awesome!!:d:d:d
Its great to see a band like Cannibal Corpse win out ovr a band like Ratt(even tho as said before there isnt truly a better band)
I find it interesting that they put these two bands against each other...makes no damn sense, but its interesting:)

Top Bottom