Usb Preamp Charge Life

StreamerII84

Warwick Endorser
Reaction score
Real Name
Alex
Does anyone else have the newer USB preamp in their bass? Wondering how the first year has gone, and what users are getting out of their battery life/charge in hours.

Hardy

Supporting Member
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
I have. I use my bass weekly for maybe 5 hours. Charged the battery only two times in the whole time. Just to be sure. Red light was not on yet.

StreamerII84

Warwick Endorser
Reaction score
Real Name
Alex
I have. I use my bass weekly for maybe 5 hours. Charged the battery only two times in the whole time. Just to be sure. Red light was not on yet.

Do you have the first batch charger (light holds red then green) or the newer charger (light blinks red then holds green)?

Hardy

Supporting Member
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Do you have the first batch charger (light holds red then green) or the newer charger (light blinks red then holds green)?

I think I have the first one ever sold. Still with the old compartment cover. As I said: I never saw it with red light on.

StreamerII84

Warwick Endorser
Reaction score
Real Name
Alex
There is no problem finding info from the manufacturer, i was more looking to see what results users where getting on the gig.

Reaction score
Real Name
Chris
To me, I charge all the time like a phone. I am not sure of battery-death rates. Keep it 100% before any gig, and as long as the battery doesn't malfunction, you should be good tens of hours past its ending.

Top Bottom