Sold! Unique Custom Warwick Streamer Stage Ii 6 String

Sean Fairchild

Warwick Endorser
Reaction score
Real Name
Ex: Wickinseatle
$4,250.00 USD. No trades or partial trades, thanks.

This is one of four SSII-6s I know of to be in existence, and the only one I've ever seen sold used went for $5,300 - it's a once in a lifetime instrument. Retail at close to $10k, before all the additional specs below!

I'm the original owner. Commissioned and delivered in 2016. Warwick doesn't regularly make a Streamer Stage II 6 string, so in that sense all SSII 6s will be highly customized - but here are the factory specs:

-Afzelia pommele top on swamp ash body
-Majority maple neck with standard SSII pattern of Afzelia and Wenge laminations (7 piece)
-24 fret Wenge board with standard SSII yin & yang inlays
-Original wenge model nameplate/truss rod cover included, quick access nameplate installed
-New 2016 preamp with Fishman USB-rechargeable battery pack (lasts up to a year!), Noll 4-band Classic preamp installed
-MEC active split-coil reverse-P pickups included, Honey Badger FRS dual coils installed
-Heavy duty professional grade flight case AND $500 Harvest Fine Leather/Warwick gig bag included
-Warwick care kit included
-Original Warwick straplocks included (gold Schaller straplocks installed)
-11.3 lbs

Super custom specs:
-very hard to come by Gotoh res-o-lite tuners installed (originals included) - lightest tuners you can buy
-Honey Badger FRS dual coil pickups with series/parallel/single switches for both
-Noll 4-band Classic preamp with unique passive tone/active treble boost combo pot (not stacked, one pot)
-Neck thinned by Silesia Guitars; contractor for Mike Lull

There's a ton of media on this bass - photos, video, and audio, so it won't be difficult to get a very good feeling for how it sounds and looks in different contexts. I'll post some photos here and video links below that.

Domestic shipping $120 (it's a big box with two cases). Will work with you on shipping quote worldwide.

XDpzWUB

LIZ_1715.jpg 2017-08-22 10.46.21.jpg 2016-03-14 18.12.37.jpg 2016-05-17 21.04.11.jpg 2016-06-08 18.27.44.jpg 2016-06-08 18.32.02.jpg 2017-03-07 18.08.43.jpg LIZ_1715.jpg 2018-02-22 11.38.03.jpg 2016-02-24 10.49.46.jpg 2016-02-24 10.53.38.jpg
XDpzWUB

Videos:

Last edited:

Hoggles

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Hmmm. Pics aren't loading for me. Want to see this beast (purely for eye candy purposes).

Sean Fairchild

Warwick Endorser
Reaction score
Real Name
Sorry guys, I didn't realize! I'll try to fix that shortly.

Sean Fairchild

Warwick Endorser
Reaction score
Real Name
Ok, pics and videos should now be fixed and visible to all. Let me know if they're not!

Sean Fairchild

Warwick Endorser
Reaction score
Real Name
Why are you selling this?
It's an incredible bass, one that used to be my dream bass, but if there's one thing that's becoming clearer after a quarter century of playing, it's that dream basses are increasingly a temporary thing at best or figment of imagination at worst. After a long time being really into Warwicks I'm just more into other things now ☺️

StreamerII84

Warwick Endorser
Reaction score
Real Name
Alex
It's an incredible bass, one that used to be my dream bass, but if there's one thing that's becoming clearer after a quarter century of playing, it's that dream basses are increasingly a temporary thing at best or figment of imagination at worst. After a long time being really into Warwicks I'm just more into other things now ☺️

Man, nothing more true. Having a bass built to your exact specs is a great feeling, but that change in tone preference over time makes it all a guessing game from year to year. I admire guys like wooten, Sheehan or Miller who chose a tone or bass and mostly stuck with it for decades.

Top Bottom