Love this 88 Thumb for its unique wings

• Weird is good when it’s pretty

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
good luck mate! I fell in love with this bass and tried to get it but the shipping and exchange was eye wateringly dear. double the cost of the bass! Such an awesome thing. Lorenzo is a lovely bloke.

Reaction score
good luck mate! I fell in love with this bass and tried to get it but the shipping and exchange was eye wateringly dear. double the cost of the bass! Such an awesome thing. Lorenzo is a lovely bloke.

That sucks that you missed out like that. I spent years navigating similar things with shipping to Australia.

Now I'm actually an Aussie living in the USA, so there's no issues here with customs or anything like that. It's going to be tough to track it down though at a guess. The buyer and seller both don't look to be posting here anymore. Please do hit me up if you have contact info for Lorenzo, might be my best shot to track it down : )

Hoggles

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Just in case you weren't aware, you can send a private message by clicking on their name and choosing "start a conversation". Chance they'll see it in their email.

Hopefully "Oil" still has it and loves it...but, it's worth an inquiry. Good luck :)

Reaction score
Just in case you weren't aware, you can send a private message by clicking on their name and choosing "start a conversation". Chance they'll see it in their email.
Hopefully "Oil" still has it and loves it...but, it's worth an inquiry. Good luck :)

Embarassingly sensible post, I too hope Oil still has and loves the bass. But agree 110 percent here, appreciate the heads up : )

Top Bottom